• April 29, 2024, 03:51:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TuTu February 7 2012  (Read 4481 times)

Brindle

Re: TuTu February 7 2012
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 07:20:41 AM »

Yeah, those runs at the Nickelbackring were fun as FUCK !!!

Hey Wiz... 

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »

:lolz

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 08:30:03 AM »

Car was best in Germany, huh?  That's odd, those were the only two races I struggled to even finish before I was kicked off the track.

I don't know what it is about that track (and I use the term track very loosely, it's little more than a winding road through German forest).  I love it, but it hates me. 

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 08:49:54 AM »

tru dat

rick strutted his stuff at DRC too!

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »

tru dat

A lot of guys don't like DRC.  I don't get it.  Once I stopped being afraid of the bus stop, the track became my favorite because most other guys didn't like the bus stop.  I think that's my problem at the Turdburglarring.  I know one tire in the grass is going to take me out of the race so I'm extra careful.  Too careful.  Then I still manage to put a tire in the grass and...hello wall.  Lots of F-bombs follow.

Driving to work today, I decided to do something about it.  In a similar fashion that some of you guys have a series of go-to cars at various PP levels, I'm going to do that with all my testing at the Ring in my lounge.  I figure if a car works at that hell hole, it'll work anywhere.

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 09:48:49 AM »

tru dat

A lot of guys don't like DRC.  I don't get it.  Once I stopped being afraid of the bus stop, the track became my favorite because most other guys didn't like the bus stop.  I think that's my problem at the Turdburglarring.  I know one tire in the grass is going to take me out of the race so I'm extra careful.  Too careful.  Then I still manage to put a tire in the grass and...hello wall.  Lots of F-bombs follow.

Driving to work today, I decided to do something about it.  In a similar fashion that some of you guys have a series of go-to cars at various PP levels, I'm going to do that with all my testing at the Ring in my lounge.  I figure if a car works at that hell hole, it'll work anywhere.

Well, that's one reason you seem to know about. Another is going into turn 1. Another is going onto pit rd.
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 10:28:33 AM »

tru dat

Well, that's one reason you seem to know about. Another is going into turn 1. Another is going onto pit rd.

For what it's worth, I used to die in turn 1 at DRC as often as I didn't.  I bumped up ABS to 3 back in the Prologue days, and it's helped out ever since (though I still occasionally manage to overcook it). 

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 10:37:15 AM »

For what it's worth, I used to die in turn 1 at DRC as often as I didn't.  I bumped up ABS to 3 back in the Prologue days, and it's helped out ever since (though I still occasionally manage to overcook it). 

I'll try that. I'm also having a hard time finding a line going through there.
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up