SupaTunaGT

• April 25, 2024, 11:00:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Zilla's BDay party part 2.  (Read 603 times)

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
'Zilla's BDay party part 2.
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:39:43 AM »

I suspect that this thread won't get read/posted in often, but here it goes anyway.....

After i noticed that Blackpaw completely missed the STGT drive in that was my birthday raceday, I felt very sad and well... lonely to be honest. Thus i am hosting a BDay party of my own. I know... i know. I told my furry friends it would be a furry only party, but *shrug* I couldn't help but invite you guys too. After all it would give you an experience into the furry fandom that pics nor text could ever give you. So here are the details:

Where: Sobek_Godnile's lounge.
When: Wednesday, March 28th from 4pm until whenever everyone gets tired (Although I might now show up until 5pm CDT since i'm heading to Dairy Queen for a Resee's Blizzard.)
What this event will involve: Touge, drifting, drag, general racing... a variety of stuff.
Furries to lookout for: Blackpaw63. He and i will have been together for 7 months now! Isn't this great? A 18th birthday and an anniversary?

That is all.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
Re: 'Zilla's BDay party part 2.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »

We're not good enough for you, huh?   :(

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:20:25 AM »

We're not good enough for you, huh?   :(

I'm not saying that! I'm just saying that you guys might get creeped out by some of the furry related topics we talk about.... plus i have less furry friends on GT5 than you guys so i can stay in the room and race without lag!

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 07:02:09 AM »

Note: Since my grandma had ot take advantage of my BDay for her sole purpose of buying cat food (WTF? Why do that.. i don't know.) I definitely wont be home by 4pm CST. I need one of you guys (perferably Charlie... if it's Ronin.... i swear *growls* the whole room will go to crap due to his crappy internet connection. Ronin.... if you ignore me. I sure as hell won't mind.) I picked Charlie for my perfurred substitute host becuase he in my opinion, understands furries the most on here.... errm so i think anyway. My brain is heavily clouded over with lusty macrophilia type dragons and crap now so just trust me here.

Point is i need a sub host for my furry BDay party in my lounge beginning around 4:45pm EDT, 3:45pm CDT, 2:45pm MDT, and 1:45pm CDT. Whomeer it is... i trust you to keep the peace and try not to say Zilla as they don't know who that is.... unless they have a F List account. ;)

Good Luck!

Peach.

(Mario refrence for the win. lol)

Pages: [1]   Go Up