SupaTunaGT

• April 19, 2024, 01:18:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standard Model Vintage Muscle Cars  (Read 3070 times)

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
Re: Standard Model Vintage Muscle Cars
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 06:01:02 AM »

Uhm, GT allstar account!  :D Thanks, Buddy! 

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 08:07:35 AM »

Yeah, I found the post in another thread. Two down (Cortez Silver Vette, Black Velvet Superbird). Another double shipment...maybe Friday night.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 11:17:41 AM »

Yeah, I found the post in another thread. Two down (Cortez Silver Vette, Black Velvet Superbird). Another double shipment...maybe Friday night.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »

I've up-dated this list and added a couple of car colors as well as the count for each color of each model.

Anyone interested, please feel free to contribute to this post!  Thanks. :D

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »

It had me going until it hit the Mazda RX7.  We've already established there are more colors for it than they have listed...

those "tomes" are built by users of the forum and gt fans.  I fully expected that list to be incomplete.  it is a working document...

snake_eyes was a very ambitious woman who is a very skilled gearhead and classic car enthusiast.

unfortunately she's been taken away from GT5 due to real life issues and that list there probably isn't going to be completed or at least not as thoroughly as one would want.

it is interesting to me that she found time to race with TPRA and was creating an extensive tome at the time she claimed to be too busy for her own race series, though.  But that's a side-issue

anyways, it's a good idea to view the tomes on PSN as a starting point and a living, breathing document that can be improved upon.

as cipriani mastrgt & wizard will attest, the PSN forum is much nicer than it used to be and isn't as "death star-ish" as it perhaps once was.

it's becoming a really good mixing bowl for people from all walks of GT Life to co-mingle.  The moderating staff seems to be very supportive of what we're doing as well.

though there are still things that aggrivate us about the noobs that come there and post stupid shit over and over again... but once you weed though, the water's pretty nice ;)

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 03:30:34 PM »

the PSN forum is much nicer than it used to be and isn't as "death star-ish" as it perhaps once was.

I can agree with this.  It still isn't great but I don't feel the urge to throw my mouse at my screen anymore when I visit there.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 06:55:08 PM »

the PSN forum is much nicer than it used to be and isn't as "death star-ish" as it perhaps once was.

I can agree with this.  It still isn't great but I don't feel the urge to throw my mouse at my screen anymore when I visit there.

The forum layout is what ran me off. I can't stand the way it is now, and haven't been there in months.

Also...
:tunafy
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:56:40 PM by ChromeTuna »
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 01:27:23 PM »

It had me going until it hit the Mazda RX7.  We've already established there are more colors for it than they have listed...

those "tomes" are built by users of the forum and gt fans.  I fully expected that list to be incomplete.  it is a working document...

snake_eyes was a very ambitious woman who is a very skilled gearhead and classic car enthusiast.

unfortunately she's been taken away from GT5 due to real life issues and that list there probably isn't going to be completed or at least not as thoroughly as one would want.

it is interesting to me that she found time to race with TPRA and was creating an extensive tome at the time she claimed to be too busy for her own race series, though.  But that's a side-issue

anyways, it's a good idea to view the tomes on PSN as a starting point and a living, breathing document that can be improved upon.

as cipriani mastrgt & wizard will attest, the PSN forum is much nicer than it used to be and isn't as "death star-ish" as it perhaps once was.

it's becoming a really good mixing bowl for people from all walks of GT Life to co-mingle.  The moderating staff seems to be very supportive of what we're doing as well.

though there are still things that aggrivate us about the noobs that come there and post stupid shit over and over again... but once you weed though, the water's pretty nice ;)

That pretty much sums up why I don't post there any more (Other than they don't really, TRULY appreciate my fine art of Sarcastic Humor). :palm

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »

That pretty much sums up why I don't post there any more (Other than they don't really, TRULY appreciate my fine art of Sarcastic Humor).

Yes, just like fine art.. like half a cow in a tank full of formaldehyde is considered "fine art" ;D.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 06:35:39 AM »

^THANKS^ You always have such a way with words! 

List has been Updated to include some new colors.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up