SupaTunaGT

• April 27, 2024, 04:45:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

On Tuesday Nights join TheHotstepper for "Tuneless Tuesdays" (TuTu for short)

Thursday Night is "A Touch of Class" night; sponsored by Feldynn...

Check out the Career in a Year Friday nights 9pm eastern

Linked Events

• TuTu Takes A Risk: October 09, 2012
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TuTu October 9 2012 - TuTu Takes A Risk  (Read 2263 times)

AgentWD40_FL

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
Re: TuTu October 9 2012 - TuTu Takes A Risk
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 05:42:12 AM »

Chrome - We were in HostTuna Lounge.  :-\  I mentioned it, and took alook in TuTu, but no one was there at the time, so the consensus was to stay at Host.  Your right tho, we should have been in the right lounge.

Other than the PSN issues, this was a great night of racing!  Lots of door-to-door action, pack racing at its finest, and very close 'its anyones race' at the finish! Many finishes had the top 5 less than a second appart. Tires were a good choice.  Grippy, but still the possibility of running off or getting into trouble if ya didnt setup properly.  I'd like to point out certain highlights, but there were so many .... mucho fun!

OK, a couple .... The last lap I ran with nosox at le sarthe was alot of fun!  Unexpectedness of Grilled braking in a no-brake zone @ DeepForest. (Ooops!) Three-wide uphill after turn #1 at Deep Forest.  Spa had many areas of lots of excitement too!

I love this type of car .... anytime, anywhere and I'll show up!!

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 05:51:32 AM »

I sat in the TuTu lounge for 30 minutes waiting on somebody to show up. Ronin popped up, but I guess couldn't get in.

The car may have been fun in a group, but it was boring as shit by itself. I wound up practicing for the race Friday in the old Vette.  :-\

You punched out on my second attempt.

Also, I thought it said Host Tuna on the lounge info when I clicked your coin but I may have just misread.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 07:34:21 AM »

I just click on a friend I think will be in the whatever lounge and then if I see a group with them, assume "this must be where the party is".

there certainly were some close finishes and because of the s trong draft, it even gave these thigns a little boost when behind.

lots of door to door 3 & 4 wide through some sections.

fun!!

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 08:09:54 AM »

II got on around 8.45pm I think and there was a good number of people in the room, overall I'd say it was a good event that a good event that was marred slightly by weird network related problems.

After Brindle was disco'd I started having some odd problems too, one race I couldn't see Dude on track so I left and came back.  The I couldn't see Agent so I left and returned and couldn't see Cip, one time I had that weird lag thing that Hey had last week where half the field was lagging like crazy on my screen and I was lagging around on most everyone else's screens, another log out / into the lounge and it cleared up.

Network aside I really enjoyed the car itself!!  As others have said there was a lot of close racing, multi-car wide situations all over the track, drag races for the finish line and allsorts.  Definitely something to do again, perhaps with a different car depending on what the OCD throws up this week!

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 03:13:16 PM »

I sat in the TuTu lounge for 30 minutes waiting on somebody to show up. Ronin popped up, but I guess couldn't get in.

The car may have been fun in a group, but it was boring as shit by itself. I wound up practicing for the race Friday in the old Vette.  :-\

You punched out on my second attempt.

Also, I thought it said Host Tuna on the lounge info when I clicked your coin but I may have just misread.

...seriously, why do you think TutuTuna is on everyone's friends list? :-\ :P

Posted by: Ex-Xboxfan

I just click on a friend I think will be in the whatever lounge and then if I see a group with them, assume "this must be where the party is".

there certainly were some close finishes and because of the s trong draft, it even gave these thigns a little boost when behind.

lots of door to door 3 & 4 wide through some sections.

fun!!

:stoopid:

was wondering where you got to chrome i was practicing for the friday race befor Tutu and saw you log in and out seemed earlier than usual for tutu. we waited a few minutes for you to log back in Brindle for the following race. PSN has to get their shit together or Xbox will be getting atleast 1 new subscriber. :(
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up