• April 28, 2024, 07:06:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online Service Interruption  (Read 1664 times)

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
Re: Online Service Interruption
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

Gt5 can play. I look at open lobby. If it opens and shows races. I exit and try to join a friends orange dot.

I tried to join you today, but it was a no go. For some reason fisherat's connection and mine doesn't get along, so when I seen his name at the top of the list, I knew I wasn't getting in. Sure enough, I get a pop up saying the host is incompatible, or something like that. Totally unrelated to the network trouble today. We've had this problem between he and I for as long as I can remember.  :-\
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • STGT'S resident DRIFTER
Re: Online Service Interruption
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »

Gt5 can play. I look at open lobby. If it opens and shows races. I exit and try to join a friends orange dot.

I tried to join you today, but it was a no go. For some reason fisherat's connection and mine doesn't get along, so when I seen his name at the top of the list, I knew I wasn't getting in. Sure enough, I get a pop up saying the host is incompatible, or something like that. Totally unrelated to the network trouble today. We've had this problem between he and I for as long as I can remember.  :-\
this is still ongoing as i cant join any lounges or open lobbys just get a message saying error connecting to the server
keep the racing HARD,FAST and CLEAN never hold back and always give it your best shot
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up