SupaTunaGT

• March 28, 2024, 04:31:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chatting real time  (Read 828 times)

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
Chatting real time
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:32:47 PM »

I'm mostly bored all day at work and sit signed into the more popular chat programs while reading internet articles, but I also use a few on mobile and at home too.  Anyone else here get bored during the day and like to BS over IM's?  Wolfpack and I are pretty much in constant communication daily, would love to chat with other tuna's outside of races/the forums.

Anywho, if anyone is bored or wants to say hi or tell me I drive like a bitch, I'm pretty much signed into gchat and aim all the time as PsykoPhreak

I also have Skype installed (same name/spelling) but I'm rarely logged in, and am familiar with IRC if anyone still uses that.  Anyway, feel free to get at me whenever about whatever, but GT 5 convo is always welcome of course!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:17:10 PM by TunaPhreak »
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
Re: Chatting real time
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 02:18:03 PM »

I'm mostly bored all day at work and sit signed into the more popular chat programs while reading internet articles, but I also use a few on mobile and at home too.  Anyone else here get bored during the day and like to BS over IM's?  Wolfpack and I are pretty much in constant communication daily, would love to chat with other tuna's outside of races/the forums.

Anywho, if anyone is bored or wants to say hi or tell me I drive like a bitch, I'm pretty much signed into gchat and aim all the time as PsykoPhreak

I also have Skype installed but I'm rarely logged in, and am familiar with IRC if anyone still uses that.  Anyway, feel free to get at me whenever about whatever, but GT 5 convo is always welcome of course!

Hmmm.... IRC. I could help people with that. I remember A LOT of things about that even though it's been since January since i was on that..... keep in mind i have notes stashed all over the place as to how things work on IRC.

BadBoots

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 11:20:30 PM »

Now that I'm off for the winter TunaPhreak, I'm at home keeping the home fires burning. You can hit me up on Scype, bad.boots     
:dj :bass :guitar :jams :rocks :iwtband :fiesta

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »

I'm mostly bored all day at work and sit signed into the more popular chat programs while reading internet articles, but I also use a few on mobile and at home too.  Anyone else here get bored during the day and like to BS over IM's?  Wolfpack and I are pretty much in constant communication daily, would love to chat with other tuna's outside of races/the forums.

I also have Skype installed but I'm rarely logged in, and am familiar with IRC if anyone still uses that.  Anyway, feel free to get at me whenever about whatever, but GT 5 convo is always welcome of course!

Hmmm.... IRC. I could help people with that. I remember A LOT of things about that even though it's been since January since i was on that..... keep in mind i have notes stashed all over the place as to how things work on IRC.

I used to be all over IRC, was a channel mod/admin around quite a few places, I certainly wouldn't mind setting up a room one one of the .net's still out there if ppl are interested.

Boots, I'll add ya shortly!
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »

I run MSN most of the time my computer is on, but I tend to walk away from it a lot, too, so don't be offended it I don't reply quickly.

mastergt_ca@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up