SupaTunaGT

• March 29, 2024, 08:31:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/30/13 british vs european testing  (Read 854 times)

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • STGT'S resident DRIFTER
1/30/13 british vs european testing
« on: January 30, 2013, 01:27:23 PM »

i will be doing testing for an event ive wanted to run  for a while and if anyof you wish to join i will be in host tuna to test a few cars its any british or european car at 450pp if that works for you guys.

as we know the pp has changed of this proves that some cars are considerably faster we will loook into power and weight to make it more equal
keep the racing HARD,FAST and CLEAN never hold back and always give it your best shot

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
Re: 1/30/13 british vs european testing
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 01:31:54 PM »

i will be doing testing for an event ive wanted to run  for a while and if anyof you wish to join i will be in host tuna to test a few cars its any british or european car at 450pp if that works for you guys.

as we know the pp has changed of this proves that some cars are considerably faster we will loook into power and weight to make it more equal

I thought the Brits were Europeans.  Are you trying to break away?

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »

I thought the Brits were Europeans.  Are you trying to break away?
we have technically pulled out of the european union but it doesnt go into effect if david cameron doesnt get reelected as prime minister so we have split from europe
keep the racing HARD,FAST and CLEAN never hold back and always give it your best shot

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »

since this thread is already going OT, let me just say CONGRATS to the UK for not being part of the EU.

now, just give those royals a boot and get some gun rights and youl'l be good to go!

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:33:07 PM »

since this thread is already going OT, let me just say CONGRATS to the UK for not being part of the EU.

now, just give those royals a boot and get some gun rights and youl'l be good to go!
amen to that  ex but i wouldnt wanna mess with prince harry and hos apache helicopter though......

anyway whose intersted in doing some testing with me ???

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »

I will reschedlule this as I've been feeling ill all week and not feeling great will make it so I can attend and I'm doing some testing to work out how a few cars will work
Pages: [1]   Go Up