SupaTunaGT

• March 29, 2024, 06:17:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Down

Author Topic: Assetto Corsa  (Read 97970 times)

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
Re: Assetto Corsa
« Reply #960 on: August 22, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Hey Ex...

I will be on tonight practicing with E30 @ Riverside if you want to join me.  Gotta get a 35 before Wiz does.  :P

sorry, I didn't see this 'till now.  I'm on now practicing the new combo.

also, I'm using RSR Live Timing with room settings, so if we want to post record laps that way...

Brindle

« Reply #961 on: September 15, 2016, 04:30:29 PM »

Been having some free time to run on PC again and am enjoying the driving.  With all the track mods available, there are plenty of alternatives to race circuits.  I have to say to anyone out there, try Lake Louise again!  The last free version I had only contained the 'lake loop' forward and reverse.  His current free version now contains 3 sections, 2 with forward and reverse and the last a standalone section.

This version was so entertaining, I decided to donate and get the full 50k version.  Well worth the 1 dollar!  There are 13 different variations, containing 6 different sections!  I highly recommend getting this mod, or at least get the newest free version.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #962 on: September 15, 2016, 06:38:01 PM »

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »

Been having some free time to run on PC again and am enjoying the driving.  With all the track mods available, there are plenty of alternatives to race circuits.  I have to say to anyone out there, try Lake Louise again!  The last free version I had only contained the 'lake loop' forward and reverse.  His current free version now contains 3 sections, 2 with forward and reverse and the last a standalone section.

This version was so entertaining, I decided to donate and get the full 50k version.  Well worth the 1 dollar!  There are 13 different variations, containing 6 different sections!  I highly recommend getting this mod, or at least get the newest free version.

I'll have to check and see which free version I have.  It may have been updated since I DL'd it.  I do remember it being very fun!  If the donation uses paypal, I probably won't go that far (had a horrible experience with PP and have vowed never to use again... I know)

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #964 on: November 17, 2016, 05:33:42 PM »

well, 6 weeks on and the effin dlc, which is available to the rest of the planet is STILL not available in the Indonesian/Asian ps store  >:(
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #965 on: November 18, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »

Console launch has been a disaster in general.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Up