SupaTunaGT

• March 28, 2024, 07:48:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

On Tuesday Nights join TheHotstepper for "Tuneless Tuesdays" (TuTu for short)

Thursday Night is "A Touch of Class" night; sponsored by Feldynn...

Check out the Career in a Year Friday nights 9pm eastern

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday and I'm SHUFFLIN'  (Read 2152 times)

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Sunday and I'm SHUFFLIN'
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 01:36:53 PM »

Hate that I can't edit posts from slackberry...

"Ghosting" is more part of Heavy Penalties.  Maybe we'll try it without penalties and see what happens...

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 01:40:19 PM »

Actually, Z I think was the dip shit who I was chasing after he put me in the wall at DRC and I took damage.  I chased that little bastard down to bump him into next week and went right through him into another wall.

I can take a good beating anywhere but at DRC. 

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 03:25:52 PM »

I can teach y'all how to stack the deck before a shuffle.  I thought someone would've noticed the week before last when I kept getting beasts on Sport Softs while y'all were on Comforts...

"Ghosting" is a feature of Heavy Damage.  If I kill that option I will have to kick more folks I imagine.  It and heavy damage make folks bounce themselves out more often than not.

@Ronin "z" wasn't that bad if he'd keep his munchkin mouth shut.  Did pretty good for a young kid on a controller...  But his voice was very annoying.  He invited a friend who I kicked almost immediately...

Every time I got near him starting at Madrid I somehow ended up with damage after running several races putting my car mere inches from other cars for sustained periods of time and not getting or giving damage (with maybe one exception at London where I got rick but those where my first races of the week so oopses happen and I don't know if I actually damaged him or not). The first couple times I let it slide and even a couple times I gave him the benefit of the doubt but, it was just happening too frequently and when he took me out at Fuji with shear stupidity, I was just pissed. Ya know it's bad when Hey is tellin him to "Quit hittin shit and it won't be so bad".

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up