• April 29, 2024, 07:40:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Future excursions  (Read 3397 times)

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Future excursions
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »

Also, for those who haven't played the RealRacing 3 app, you're really missing out.  DaveTheStalker and Rack Attack and I have been going at it for days.  I can't play any new events because I keep getting notices that they've beaten my best time. 

Rick, I'll install it tonight.  How do we track/compete with friends?

PSN ID = dawson864

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »

Well, I was able to finally get this installed on the wife's tablet.  Took 2 or 3 tries for it to download all the game files after the initial app install.  Then it froze up the whole tablet on first run going thru the demo screen (and I should mention, almost NOTHING has completely frozen the tab. Usually can always get back to home or force close a frozen app, this just hung on a black screen and that was it).  Then I got thru demo, and played a race.  As soon as it finished and went thru stats and congrats screens, completely froze again.  Not sure how many times I'm willing to keep trying it, but the one race I got thru wasn't too bad.  Weird having auto gas and only brake control, and I guess no control over how hard you're braking?  But it was def interesting.  If it ran no issues and no freezes on the tablet, I could see myself playing it a lot...
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 11:56:47 AM »

If it's the same as real racing 2, you can change the aids and the controls.  You can have gas and brake if you want. 

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 12:29:28 PM »

Also, for those who haven't played the RealRacing 3 app, you're really missing out.  DaveTheStalker and Rack Attack and I have been going at it for days.  I can't play any new events because I keep getting notices that they've beaten my best time. 

Rick, I'll install it tonight.  How do we track/compete with friends?

I'm not a thousand percent sure.  I have my tied into my Facebook account, so I can send a request for guys to join.  Also, I believe it can be done through the Game Center on iPhone/Pad products. 

MX5#98

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 12:31:31 PM »

Will this work with my Fanatec wheel?    ^-^
PSN ID: MX5_Racer_69
iRacing: Michael Schaefer2

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 12:30:12 PM »

LOL @ wheel comment.

Tried again last night, skipped the tutorial/training race, and it said something about earning trophies and advancing your progress, and froze on me again.  Gonna have to wait to see if they release an update for it otherwise it's gonna be uninstalled.  A shame, the one race it worked for was pretty fun, too bad it keeps on freezing :(
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up