Online Events > Other Online Events

MasterGT's Racing Calendar

(1/3) > >>

CharlieTuna:
Test

Wiz:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on August 19, 2013, 07:37:59 PM ---Need to build a "trigger mechanism" but MasterGT's Racing Calendar is available.

http://www.supatunagt.com/smf/index.php?action=pages

--- End quote ---

Nice one Charlie! 

CharlieTuna:
MasterGT asked for it as a feature add-on.  I tried to get SMF/iCAL calendar integration working but it only is outbound. I also looked for a recurring event MOD, but the two for SMF 1.1.x had major issues here - it was going to require some database mods.

So MasterGT provided me the code he used at PSN. (I had to tweak it slightly)

We tried it in the header/footer last week, but being global I didn't like it much.  I tried adding it to our existing PHP files earlier tonight.  Figured a good spot for it was  at the bottom of our calendar page - boy was that effort a royal clusterFUCK.

So I found a MOD and loaded it but it didn't update things right - hence no trigger button.  But with the structure it did apply I have a temporary workaround in-place.  I will try and augment it a bit and see if I can get it functioning on it's own.  If not I will build a trigger button or something.

I'll get it to work right - but between work, wife, event planning, event hosting, and a little life I ain't had much time to tinker...

DudeTuna:
Very nice.

MasterGT:
There is a special 20M credit car event coming up on Dec 29th, if any Tuna wants some fun during the holidays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version