• April 18, 2024, 05:19:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2013 GT Awards  (Read 1395 times)

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
2013 GT Awards
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:48:44 PM »

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/22/help-crown-gran-turismo-awards-winner-during-sema-2013/

This year, you will be asked to vote for a People's Choice car, based on the number of Facebook votes each car gets. You won't have much time to make your choice, so mark your calendars.

"For 2013, Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise and President of Polyphony Digital, has opened up judging to fans to help select this year’s inaugural People’s Choice Award. Now, people from across the globe will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite car at the SEMA show. Check out the Gran Turismo Facebook page on November 5th for photos of this year’s People’s Choice automotive candidates.

Whichever car receives the most Facebook “Likes” will be crowned the winner of the People’s Choice Award. The crowd-sourced winner will compete along the five judged category winners for Best in Show honors as selected by the Gran Turismo staff. The Best in Show overall winner will be modeled for Gran Turismo and will appear as a playable vehicle in an upcoming game."

I will be leaving for SEMA in Las Vegas on November 3st and coming back on the Friday.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:52:07 PM by MasterGT »

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: 2013 GT Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:08:24 AM »

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/22/help-crown-gran-turismo-awards-winner-during-sema-2013/

This year, you will be asked to vote for a People's Choice car, based on the number of Facebook votes each car gets. You won't have much time to make your choice, so mark your calendars.

"For 2013, Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise and President of Polyphony Digital, has opened up judging to fans to help select this year’s inaugural People’s Choice Award. Now, people from across the globe will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite car at the SEMA show. Check out the Gran Turismo Facebook page on November 5th for photos of this year’s People’s Choice automotive candidates.

Whichever car receives the most Facebook “Likes” will be crowned the winner of the People’s Choice Award. The crowd-sourced winner will compete along the five judged category winners for Best in Show honors as selected by the Gran Turismo staff. The Best in Show overall winner will be modeled for Gran Turismo and will appear as a playable vehicle in an upcoming game."

I will be leaving for SEMA in Las Vegas on November 3st and coming back on the Friday.

I guess you have to have a facebook account to vote?

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 07:39:44 AM »

I guess you have to have a facebook account to vote?

Looks like I won't be voting.  :P
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 10:23:02 AM »

Ummm, still waiting on the past winners cars to be in game.  So, I call Horse shit.  and its horse shit that they make you vote on farce book.

Rek

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • "Global Peace Through Deadly Force"
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »

I don't have a Life Invader account either :P

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »

Ummm, still waiting on the past winners cars to be in game.  So, I call Horse shit.  and its horse shit that they make you vote on farce book.

There are three GT Award cars that should be waiting for us in GT6 (the two Cameros and the Mach 40). I just wish that I could get some sort of list to see the cars and comment on them before anyone votes, but the way things go down there, I doubt that will ever happen.

As far as I know, you have to have an account to do anything on facebook.

Just have to pack and get on the plane. The temp is going to be below normal.  :P

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 09:50:40 AM »

you can make a fake account on facebook. I made one a while back. people probably make accounts for their freakin pets. Spot votes for the Scion, Bingo votes for the Camaro.
Pages: [1]   Go Up