• April 19, 2024, 10:21:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anybody have a list of car and cash rewards  (Read 1693 times)

Lonestar

• Yellowfin Tuna
Does anybody have a list of car and cash rewards
« on: December 07, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »

Sorry to rant but this is bullshit. You can barely break even playing single player. Does anyone have a list. Im not gonna fish a class to get a s55 and a vw

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
Re: Does anybody have a list of car and cash rewards
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »

Sorry to rant but this is bullshit. You can barely break even playing single player. Does anyone have a list. Im not gonna fish a class to get a s55 and a vw

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-prize-cars-v-1-01-save-credits-win-cars.291615/ If that doesn't help you, i'm sorry.

Lonestar

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:12:27 PM »

what a joke. No incentive to do single player. This has become a pay to play game

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »

what a joke. No incentive to do single player. This has become a pay to play game

Umm.... negative nancy much? lol

I'm not trying to be an ass but this whole negativity thing... to me is starting to get as bad here as it is at GTP. That is sad, but then again, that's just my opinion. Take it or leave it, but don't bash it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:24:31 PM by SlyTuna »

Lonestar

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »

Did you look at the car list for prizes? Have you looked at the money rewards? This game will cost more than iracing to half way enjoy it. Apparently the new forza is the same.

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 11:33:22 PM »

Did you look at the car list for prizes? Have you looked at the money rewards? This game will cost more than iracing to half way enjoy it. Apparently the new forza is the same.

Sorry to show my GT fanboyism but Forza's economy is worse. Way worse. Oh and i honestly don't care about the freaking in game rewards. I care about the fun & goos times that only GT6 can provide me with my fellow furry friends. (and the Tunas too) Fun > economy. Simple freaking equation to understand... I hope. -_-
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:35:56 PM by SlyTuna »

Lonestar

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »

Have you even played the game?

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 01:19:19 AM »

Have you even played the game?

No and to be brutally frank, i don't see how that matters in this absurdly pointless squabble we are having. Maybe I need to pull a Boston and stop posting here. I mean really. Oh well. I'm going to go to bed before this fight becomes like most fights: childish and fucking pathetic. Besides, that just might happen anyway.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:24:38 AM by SlyTuna »

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 01:36:45 AM »

It's not that bad.  You can use the fit until you get the clio as a prize car and then use the clio until you get the x-bow.  Lots of good prize cars to get you through the single player.  Hopefully, b-spec will allow us to do some grinding without having to pay too much attention like in GT5.  The 25th anniversary cars really help as well.  there are some very nice cars in there.  I'm beginning to get sick of the paint job though.

The amount of real money you have to pay to get in game credits is pretty ridiculous.  I would have thought that somewhere along the lines of 1x to 2x the original value of the game to unlock everything would be fair.  Not thousands of dollars.

Lonestar

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »

I dont have the preorder cars but this list is ridiculous imo

Career
Novice (All Stars) gives Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (confirmed)
National B (Half of all Stars) gives Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (confirmed)
National B (All Stars) gives Acura NSX '91 (confirmed)
National A (Half of all Stars) gives Dodge Challenger R/T '70 (confirmed)
National A (All Stars) gives RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (confirmed)
International B (Half of all Stars) gives Jaguar XKR-S '11
International B (All Stars) gives
Super (Half of all Stars) gives McLaren F1 '94
Super (All Stars) gives

Licences
National B licence gives Gran Turismo Racing Kart Junior (confirmed)
National B licence (Gold) gives Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (confirmed)
National A licence gives Honda S2000 '06 (confirmed)
National A licence (Gold) gives KTM X-BOW Street '12(confirmed)
International B licence gives Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 (confirmed)
International B licence (Gold) gives Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 (confirmed)
International A licence gives Range Rover Evoque '13 (confirmed)
International A licence (Gold) gives High End Performance G37 (confirmed)
Super licence gives Tesla Roadster
Super licence (Gold) gives Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix)

Missions
National B (Gold) gives Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99 (confirmed)
National A (Gold) gives BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 (confirmed)
International B (Gold) gives Lotus Elise Race Car '96
International A (Gold) gives Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
Super (Gold) gives Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

Light Car Company Rocket '07 (confirmed)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 (confirmed)

gives
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59 (confirmed)

gives
Cizeta V16T '94 (confirmed)

GT by Citroen road car

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »

I haven't looked at the list (spoilers) but from playing the game I can say I've had no problem whatsoever with money, I've brought a few cars and done some upgrading but as GT11 says you can run many races using just the prize cars and early on you don't even need to upgrade them.  

I'm pretty sure I ran the entire of the beginner possibly the first Novice B (I think?) series using bone stock cars, didn't even bother upgrading the tires.  I think I've only used Anniversary cars in two races and one of those was for the seasonal, couple those and the prize cars with the added money you get from the side events / licenses and the specials like Goodwood and the Lunar thing and I've found that for me cash and cars is not a problem.

I'm currently sitting on 810k or so with half of National A to finish (have prize cars that should work) and just unlocked International B I think, I have been making sure to get Gold on as much as I can (I drew the line at the stupid cone events and got lucky with the X2010 turd).  I'm enjoying the singleplayer stuff though so I don't see any reason to want / have to buy credits with real money, for what it's worth though I haven't had to grind or rerun events for money just to buy a car for the next event or a "must have" upgrade to win an event (yet).

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

AgentWD40_FL

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 07:34:04 AM »

Lets say someone buys GT6 three months from now .... it 'sounds' like it will be difficult and expensive for that person to get up to speed to be able to join a league such as ours, and run in organized online events. 

The payouts of seasonals is way down .... do the prices of cars reflect that? Is a Formula Ferrari still 12M?  Or a Jag at 20M?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »

Lets say someone buys GT6 three months from now .... it 'sounds' like it will be difficult and expensive for that person to get up to speed to be able to join a league such as ours, and run in organized online events. 

The payouts of seasonals is way down .... do the prices of cars reflect that? Is a Formula Ferrari still 12M?  Or a Jag at 20M?

Car prices seem to be the same, but like Feldynn said, playing through the offline, using what you win is completely possible. I have used a couple AE cars, but just to check them out. The Goodwood evnets alone will net you over a 100k. I'm sitting right at 700k, and I've bought a few cars, and modded them. Haven't reran a single race for credits, just making sure I gold everything I can. The two cone things, and the XPOS2010 being the only ones I haven't golded.

Also, I haven't done the seasonals yet.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »

Car prices seem to be the same, but like Feldynn said, playing through the offline, using what you win is completely possible. I have used a couple AE cars, but just to check them out. The Goodwood evnets alone will net you over a 100k. I'm sitting right at 700k, and I've bought a few cars, and modded them. Haven't reran a single race for credits, just making sure I gold everything I can. The two cone things, and the XPOS2010 being the only ones I haven't golded.

Also, I haven't done the seasonals yet.

You can also skip through the levels relatively quickly.  Just do enough stars to open up the license tests or final race, do the tests and skip to the next license. repeat.  The races at whatever level that I am at now pay off something like 50,000 or higher.  I have something like 1.7million.

I understand the online and seasonal payouts being low in the beginning to keep the progression the way they want it but when people start getting higher in levels, the payouts don't make any sense anymore.  Maybe seasonal and online payouts should depend on what license you have.

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »

You can also skip through the levels relatively quickly.  Just do enough stars to open up the license tests or final race, do the tests and skip to the next license. repeat.  The races at whatever level that I am at now pay off something like  :'(50,000 or higher.  I have something like 1.7million.

I understand the online and seasonal payouts being low in the beginning to keep the progression the way they want it but when people start getting higher in levels, the payouts don't make any sense anymore.  Maybe seasonal and online payouts should depend on what license you have.

^this
I now have about 440,000, and have dumped lots of money into two cars I think - and have spent 140,000 on two new cars.  Take the 'star' shortcut to get to licence tests, and do goodwood and start the vision get video to get the special Mercedes...it's a good - and quite fast - car. I haven't repeated a race for credits yet
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:55:13 PM by Turbo-Tuna »
Pages: [1]   Go Up