SupaTunaGT

• April 28, 2024, 05:45:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: DRUNK DRIVING- Deal with it  (Read 21466 times)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: DRUNK DRIVING- Deal with it
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2014, 10:39:07 AM »

I wanted to thank all of the folks who came out Saturday.  It was nice to see so many familiar faces.  Dude, Dakotan, Phreak, Charlie, just to name a few.

PD's new sound update hurt the evening for a few folks.  Hopefully they get that shit fixed ASAP.

Thanks again gents!

Thanks for hosting a fun one. I arrived a bit late for the Sports soft tires. I must have got lucky and did not have a single sound issue Saturday night. I did update my System to 4.65, other then that I didn't change a thing.

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »

What did the 4.65 update do? I can't tell a difference between 4.64 & 4.65 at all.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2014, 02:04:56 PM »

What did the 4.65 update do? I can't tell a difference between 4.64 & 4.65 at all.

I'm not sure it did anything, it my be entirely unrelated. I had sound issues on Friday night did the update Saturday afternoon and had no sound issues Saturday night in Boston's race.

Biebs74

• SkipJack Tuna
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2014, 06:50:48 PM »

Just read through all the posts, I've been racing in the drunk room with you guys for about 6 weeks now, wish I'd known months ago! I so look forward to these Saturday night races, I can't begin to tell you how much fun I have. When I wake up Sunday afternoon, I usually can't recall any of the actual races, but I remember some of the great laughs we have and how much it hurts when vodka comes out of your nose from said laughter.

Boston is the one who led me here to SupaTunaGT, after speaking so highly of it last week. I'm just starting to check things out, but it looks like I'll fit right in here, and it's great to see a few names I already recognize from the DD room.

Boston, I didn't make it much later than you last week, but I gotta tell you, I will usually stay and keep the room going until there are only a couple of us left, somewhere around 6am EST or so, lol.

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »

Welcome to the Tunaverse mate!

I tried to get in on the drunk racing saturday night, to no avail.  16/16 room at capacity for the entire hour that I tried to get in.  Was a bit frustrating as I had to get myself drunk a second time, just for the racing!  (since I had previously been drunk from noon-4). 

So I got myself all drunk and wired (thank you 5 Hour Energy) and couldn't get in!  GD it >:(

Somebody tell me what time I need to show up in order to make it in the room, apparently 12:15 was too late  :(

PSN ID = dawson864

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »

The room is usually up around 7:30 or 8:00pm PDT. I usually fire up the ps3 and the booze around 7:00 and start looking for the room a little later.  :)

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2014, 01:20:37 PM »

Welcome to the Tunaverse mate!

I tried to get in on the drunk racing saturday night, to no avail.  16/16 room at capacity for the entire hour that I tried to get in.  Was a bit frustrating as I had to get myself drunk a second time, just for the racing!  (since I had previously been drunk from noon-4). 

So I got myself all drunk and wired (thank you 5 Hour Energy) and couldn't get in!  GD it >:(

Somebody tell me what time I need to show up in order to make it in the room, apparently 12:15 was too late  :(

Hey Wolf,
Sorry that you could not make it into the room.  Drunk Drivin' has become very popular in the past month or so.   Send me a FR when you get the chance.  I will boot a stranger to make room for friends. 

I fire up the room around 8pm PST.  I was on for 5 1/2 hours Saturday and good times were had.

Only kicked my 4th or 5th person out Saturday.   After over 6 months of doing this, I think that's a great average. The guy entered and immediately started insulting several of us.  INSTA KICK.  I do not tolerate racism, disrespect, and general douchebaggery.

Always happy to have another solid racer sharing the track with us.  Come on in any time.

Also, thanks Dude, Biebs, Dakotan, FFKowalski, and the regular cast for a great night of racing and laughs.

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2014, 01:46:07 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought this started around 9pm PST!  I'll be sure to show up earlier next time.

And FYI Boston, we're already friends!  My PSN handle is dawson864.  Also I appreciate the consideration.  Guess next time it's full I'll send you an XMB "door knock"  (let me in!  hahaha).

:)

PSN ID = dawson864

TrendyTuna

• SkipJack Tuna
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

Hey Guys.

Just joined your message board.

I too am glad I found y'all a few months ago and look forward to racing with y'all every week. As some of you know I also host a drunk room called FriNite Drunks on Fridays starting at 9 pm eastern time. I started it a little while after I met y'all and use the same format and rules as in the Saturday night drunk room but now I keep it friends only.

It has been a great success mostly because of y'all and I want to thank you.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2014, 04:23:04 PM »

Welcome to the pond Trendy.  :)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2014, 04:29:36 PM »

Cool!

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »

Glad you found your way here Trendy.  Its always a pleasure having you on track with me.

Room will open tonight at 8:00pm PST.  Any and all are welcome to race.

Dawson/Wolf, I looked last night, I don't see either of your IDs on my friends list.  Shoot me a FR tonight.  Or, Its a public room, you could try just joining in again.  Or, or, send me a PM Knock-knock.  We'll get you in one way or the other. :D

Hope to see many of you tonight.  Enjoy the rest of the day fellas.

Biebs74

• SkipJack Tuna
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »

Looking forward to racing tonight, as always. Raced for four hours last night until the ps3 froze, and I find that so frustrating! I had some really great races and wins, and although I lost the stats and all the tuning I did, it was still good times. We even managed to coin a new sex act and a term for it!  I would like to share it here, but I don't want to offend anyone.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2014, 04:16:16 PM »

This place is somewhat like a frat house likelihood of offense being taken is slim.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:31:59 PM by BakedTuna »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2014, 05:37:06 PM »

I take offence to the fact you won't share your obscene discovery. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up