• March 28, 2024, 04:29:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iracing  (Read 45513 times)

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: Iracing
« Reply #465 on: December 10, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »

that accuracy is of course very impressive.  I"m just wondering if that detail actually makes it to the game - because, wouldn't the wireframes for the road surface need to be gigs and gigs just every few miles to pull that off?  And, how much can something a tenth of a millimeter wide actually affect your tires?

Do you mean that you don't understand how the texture of the road would affect grip?

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #466 on: December 10, 2015, 03:28:11 PM »

Also, I noticed there was some graffiti on IR that is missing from AC ;)

I thought this too, but if you watch it again a lot of the graffiti on iRacings is the same shit over and over again.

Ya, apparently they used the same textures over and over again.  Too bad.  But apparently the track is really hard on FPS as it is.

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2016, 09:49:10 AM »

Anybody still playing iRacing actively?  Super thinking about making a dedicated setup for it as I've lost all of the "fun" factor from GT...
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #468 on: July 19, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »

Anybody still playing iRacing actively?  Super thinking about making a dedicated setup for it as I've lost all of the "fun" factor from GT...

I still have an active account but I don't have time to play actively.  It doesn't look like may people on my friends list are active.  Even forgetful hasn't signed in since February.

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2018, 03:20:33 PM »

guess ill start by saying hello to everyone in tuna land. been away from the ps3/4 for  quite awhile got burnt out on racing in general and been offline gaming for the past year or two. just started racing recently on iracing(gt6 sickened me having to use the paddle shift and  project cars(1 and 2) default tunes felt horrendous). if anyone is still playing or planning to try iracing by all means contact me. been playing iracing for a month and debating whether to buy some tracks just cant decide on a career path been enjoying the circle tracks so far. the dirt tracks are amazing how they change throughout the race.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up