SupaTunaGT

• March 28, 2024, 03:06:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

On Tuesday Nights join TheHotstepper for "Tuneless Tuesdays" (TuTu for short)

Thursday Night is "A Touch of Class" night; sponsored by Feldynn...

Check out the Career in a Year Friday nights 9pm eastern

Linked Events

• CiaY Season 5 RB Jr: May 02, 2014
  • CiaY Season 5 RB Jr: May 09, 2014
  • CiaY Season 5 RB Jr: May 16, 2014
  • CiaY Season 5 RB Jr: May 23, 2014
  • CiaY Season 5 RB Jr: May 30, 2014
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: May Red Bull Jr  (Read 11131 times)

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
Re: May Red Bull Jr
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2014, 08:37:23 AM »

okay thanks.

I could have sworn that's what I did though, right click from video manager and choose "copy link location".. I'll keep trying :D

Brindle

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2014, 07:47:45 AM »

Sarthe

Springs. 19.12/23.80
Dampers comp 3/2
Dampers ext 4/3
Sway bar 5/5
Camber .7/.4
Toe -0.03/-0.07
Brakes 4/4

Final 2.750
Slider 193
1. 3.511
2. 2.545
3. 1.970
4. 1.575
5. 1.289
6. 1.080

LSD 24/27/16

Aero 545/755

TunasalED

• Longtail Tuna
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2014, 06:50:34 AM »

Well...that was quite a mess on my part :( Obviously, the time slot is an issue; my performance was seriously uninspiring.

So.

I'll be retiring from the series, and looking for something else - better on a weekend evening, when I'm not so tired.

Normally, Friday nights were actually a good time to come race for me - I've run an event Friday nights with good results before. These 12 - 14 hour days are the problem - getting home 30 min before race time, and no practice: well, we all felt the result of that last night and I am Tuna enough to want everyone to have a great race.

Suggestions are welcome - I'll look forward to getting on track some Saturday with the school.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2014, 08:58:42 AM »

Well...that was quite a mess on my part :( Obviously, the time slot is an issue; my performance was seriously uninspiring.

So.

I'll be retiring from the series, and looking for something else - better on a weekend evening, when I'm not so tired.

Normally, Friday nights were actually a good time to come race for me - I've run an event Friday nights with good results before. These 12 - 14 hour days are the problem - getting home 30 min before race time, and no practice: well, we all felt the result of that last night and I am Tuna enough to want everyone to have a great race.

Suggestions are welcome - I'll look forward to getting on track some Saturday with the school.

First suggestion do not think about it again. It was an accident that cost no money nor caused any physical harm, online is great that way. I understand about being worn out though and if this does not fit your schedule at this moment it is cool. Next week is the final race this month anyhow. Next month the cars are much less on the edge. So maybe seat time would not be such a big issue. But the biggest thing is to not be hard on yourself about this we are just out here for shits and giggles anyhow.

EDIT
Also headed back to work myself right now so I feel for ya. Tomorrow will be my 20th straight day. With about a third of those days I got to go to a second job in the evening. Frazzled and my driving showed it over the past few weeks. Hoping I do not have to take a provisional in tonight's Undy 500.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:07:46 AM by BakedTuna »

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »

Brindle runs some Saturday night racing that can be found here - http://www.supatunagt.com/smf/index.php?board=17.0

There isn't one scheduled for tonight due to the Indy 500 type race that's running here, but it will be back next week.

Boston77Bruins also has this going on here late Saturdays - http://www.supatunagt.com/smf/index.php?topic=2970.0

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2014, 06:55:10 AM »

Nurb

Brindle

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2014, 08:46:14 AM »

I'm not ready, nor is my tune.  Will probably use Sarthe with a stiffer spring rate and more aero.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2014, 09:06:31 AM »

I'm not ready, nor is my tune.  Will probably use Sarthe with a stiffer spring rate and more aero.

thanks, if I happen to make it home in time, I'll probably take those suggestions and run with them.

badaboya1

• The Bored of Directors
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »

UPDATE ALERT!

Took mine almost an hour to download and install.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2014, 10:11:25 PM »

CiaY Season 5 Points

Last race was tonight thanks to those that came out not just tonight but at any point during the season. Enjoyed this car and the racing immensely. Congrats to the podium finishers for the season

3rd place was TunaWiz

2nd place was Badaboya

and the Red Bull Jr. Champion is Brindle.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2014, 02:47:06 PM »

The following was reported by Top Gear this week.

"Is Adrian Newey going to design the world's greatest supercar?

We reported exclusively this week that Adrian Newey, Formula One's most successful boffin, could well be in the running to work with Infiniti on a new supercar.

Andy Palmer, Nissan’s British executive vice president, was one of the architects of the Infiniti-Red Bull F1 deal, and he’s clearly up for a deepening of the relationship between the two firms.

“Adrian is itching to do something new,” he told TopGear.com, “and we are actively exploring the technology cross-over with Red Bull, although these things can take a long time in the incubator.  Watch this space.”

A Newey Infiniti supercar. How on earth would such a monster look? And what on earth would power it? Some deranged variant on the GT-R’s 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6? Or something else entirely?"

Go back to what I wrote as a background story for series from this month. Are Clarkson, May and Hammond getting their news from the Tunaverse. Or is Newey drawing inspiration from the Tunaverse. Is truth just mirroring fiction by coincidence. Or could just be that I am Baked. I say it is all of them.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up