SupaTunaGT

• April 19, 2024, 05:41:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: GT Academy 2014  (Read 7186 times)

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
Re: GT Academy 2014
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »

It's actually a pretty fun combo in my opinion...much more fun than last week at least.  :)

I would say you like the combo.  A 2:15.xxx.  I ran for an hour last night trying to get remotely close to that time.  No dice!  Well done, sir.

I'm sitting at a 2:17.272 :(

Tuna_Girls_n1cup

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »

Thanks Boston, I got lucky I think because the lap didn't seem all that fast and it was my 2nd legal lap, then I tried to improve on it and died the next 3 laps so I retired. It's at that point of frustration of 'if and when I begin trying to improve the time' it will take so much time invested in laps it won't be worth the time I'll shave - if that makes any sense.

What names is everyone using for this year's academy? I don't see a lot of tuna names which makes me think many folks have gotten new ids. For example it looks like DudeTuna hasn't logged on in months, but Dude keeps talking about cutting laps.  ???

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2014, 12:58:02 PM »

Thanks Boston, I got lucky I think because the lap didn't seem all that fast and it was my 2nd legal lap, then I tried to improve on it and died the next 3 laps so I retired. It's at that point of frustration of 'if and when I begin trying to improve the time' it will take so much time invested in laps it won't be worth the time I'll shave - if that makes any sense.

What names is everyone using for this year's academy? I don't see a lot of tuna names which makes me think many folks have gotten new ids. For example it looks like DudeTuna hasn't logged on in months, but Dude keeps talking about cutting laps.  ???

There is something wack with PSN friends. I keep having problems with TunaWiz dropping off. I need to check for Id and delete you and readd you / or you may not even be on my friends list even though I am on yours. What ID should I be looking for?

It might take some pm'ing through here to straighten out.

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2014, 05:04:35 PM »

It's actually a pretty fun combo in my opinion...much more fun than last week at least.  :)

I would say you like the combo.  A 2:15.xxx.  I ran for an hour last night trying to get remotely close to that time.  No dice!  Well done, sir.

Wait, what?   :P

Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2014, 05:28:32 PM »

Wait, what?   :P

Your one to speak. LOL I was out last night doing some laps chasing your blue line. Which I have yet to pass by the way.   :)

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2014, 05:38:00 PM »

did a few last night but couldn't keep off the wall
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2014, 05:41:11 PM »

did a few last night but couldn't keep off the wall

You name it and for me it turns my time red. Then steam comes out my ears and I have to watch Archer on netflix to relax. 

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2014, 07:13:26 PM »

Your one to speak. LOL I was out last night doing some laps chasing your blue line. Which I have yet to pass by the way.   :)

Just give it time.  :)

I'm actually very happy with what I was able to do. I easily leave 2 seconds out there. I even stay with Chrome for a little while.  :D

I'm thinking of spending a little more time out there, even though I have a very hard time driving a car with "slick wheels".  >:(
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up