Online Events > Career in a Year

CiaY Season 9 LMGT

(1/4) > >>

BakedTuna:
Going into the ninth season I am thinking this will likely be our next to last season. P Cars is due out in November and then there are the holidays so CiaY will actually only be ten months. It has been a fun ride thanks to anyone who has came out even if only for a single race it was appreciated.

With that being said I will tell you for next month we will be at real life road courses with a history of endurance events.  
9/29 DRC(24 hr)
10/05 Bathhusrt(12hr)
10/12 Spa(12hr)
10/19 Nurb 24hr(24hr)
10/26 LaSarthe(24hr)

These will be hour long timed events with the time multiplier set to give us the feel of a 12 or 24 hour event. Qualifying will be established to give a driver a chance at two clean laps so obviously the Q time available will change from week to week.

The cars eligible will be the 2000 Corvette C5-R, the 2001 BMW M3 GTR and the 2000 SRT Viper GTS-R from Team Oreca. Specs are being finalized for cars still will have them up by end of this weekend. Specs for the cars all are 595 HP. The 'Vette and Viper weogh in at 1150 while the more upright BMW gets a break on weight only having to weigh in at 1120 kilos. The same car must be used the whole month no switching from track to track. Racing meds for tires should give the right amount of wear.

As for the room expect fast tire wear. ABS is the only aid allowed.

Points were awarded to the top ten finishers, starting with 20 points and decreasing down to 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, and finally 1 for the nine remaining drivers. An overall championship will be awarded to the driver who accumulates the most points at the end of the season.

CiaY 9 LMGT Points

Wolfpack987:
That sounds pretty sweet.  I'll try to attend as many of these as I can (already know I'm out of town one weekend).

BakedTuna:
updates made to OP

nosoks:
 8)
I expect and hope to make a few of these, probably in the Beemer

BakedTuna:

--- Quote from: nosoks on August 28, 2014, 05:18:01 PM --- 8)
I expect and hope to make a few of these, probably in the Beemer

--- End quote ---

Cool the more the merrier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version