SupaTunaGT

• April 18, 2024, 06:54:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WEC  (Read 10103 times)

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: WEC
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »

6 hours of Spa stream - http://www.hitbox.tv/TheGamingCouple

The above got taken down, this one is still working - http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/412550_endurance_world_championship/#webplayer_ifr|422550|412550|422550|957|7|en
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:46:42 AM by Wiz »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2016, 01:18:28 PM »

Lots of attrition, they better get it together. Le Mans is next up in June.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2016, 01:57:54 PM »

Fox Sports fucking sucks.  That is all.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 04:25:19 PM »

I cast the race from my phone which had no commercials and the guys from Radio Le Mans announcing. Then used my iPad to switch between the different in car cams and live timing. It was joyous. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a tighter race.

On to Le Mans!

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 11:22:16 AM »

I cast the race from my phone which had no commercials and the guys from Radio Le Mans announcing. Then used my iPad to switch between the different in car cams and live timing. It was joyous. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a tighter race.

On to Le Mans!

Buying the online broadcast is worth every penny.  My laptop has HDMI support so I just plugged it into my tv and watched the race.  Especially nice that they allow you to steam on 5 devices at once.

I've got a second tv that uses a version of the android OS. I'll have to see if I can download the app and run it straight off the tv some time before the 24h.

Also, did the #5 Toyota complete the last lap?  They were trying to run on battery alone after losing the engine to get what points they could.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2016, 12:32:06 PM »

Also, did the #5 Toyota complete the last lap?  They were trying to run on battery alone after losing the engine to get what points they could.

Yes, SÉBASTIEN BUEMI did one lap under battery power.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2016, 03:43:17 PM »

Free practice went off today for 2 sessions. I set my alarm for 5am so I could see session 2. But it seems the update to the WEC app has fucked it all to hell. So no joy, all it does is crash and the website will not allow me to sign in so watch either. So fucking fucked. FUCK!

There. 

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 10:50:08 AM »

Free practice went off today for 2 sessions. I set my alarm for 5am so I could see session 2. But it seems the update to the WEC app has fucked it all to hell. So no joy, all it does is crash and the website will not allow me to sign in so watch either. So fucking fucked. FUCK!

There.

Was practice supposed to be broad cast?  I checked Saturday and did not see anything scheduled.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 01:04:43 PM »

There.

Was practice supposed to be broad cast?  I checked Saturday and did not see anything scheduled.

I assumed it would be shown on the APP.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 05:18:41 PM »

There.

According to the WEC web site practice is timing and scoring only, no video.  Qualifying and race are video broadcast.  Qualifying starts on the 15th I think and runs a couple of days.

Edit: I am cornfused though.  I week ago I could still watch the entire Spa race.  Now I can't and it says I gotta pay.  Does this mean if I don't watch it live I don't get to see it all unless I pay again???

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 05:39:23 PM »

There.

According to the WEC web site practice is timing and scoring only, no video.  Qualifying and race are video broadcast.  Qualifying starts on the 15th I think and runs a couple of days.

Edit: I am cornfused though.  I week ago I could still watch the entire Spa race.  Now I can't and it says I gotta pay.  Does this mean if I don't watch it live I don't get to see it all unless I pay again???

The APP and their site are mostly broken at this time. When I sign in on my computer is tells me I need to pay too.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2016, 07:10:40 AM »

Here is the tv schedule.

I'll stick with online.

Starting Saturday, June 18, the 24 Hours of Le Mans will air at the following times and channels (all times ET):
FS1: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 PM
FS2: 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 PM
FS2: 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 PM
FS2: 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 PM
FS2: 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. (June 19)
FS1: 2:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (June 19)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2016, 10:30:06 AM »

Here is the tv schedule.

I'll stick with online.

Starting Saturday, June 18, the 24 Hours of Le Mans will air at the following times and channels (all times ET):
FS1: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 PM
FS2: 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 PM
FS2: 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 PM
FS2: 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 PM
FS2: 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. (June 19)
FS1: 2:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (June 19)

:stoopid:

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2016, 09:31:32 AM »

I've been having WEC app issues. I emailed them and been going back and forth.

Uninstall app, reinstall app, sign in and go to live cam and select restore. Select the package you purchased and should be good. This has worked for my iPad and iPhone, but no joy on the PC.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2016, 11:22:00 AM »

I've been having WEC app issues. I emailed them and been going back and forth.

Uninstall app, reinstall app, sign in and go to live cam and select restore. Select the package you purchased and should be good. This has worked for my iPad and iPhone, but no joy on the PC.

Using the web site seems to work ok for me.  I won't know for certain until Saturday.  I won't be home in time for any of the live stuff today or tomorrow.

I'm not sure about the app but I did see the restore button and was wondering what it was for.  I may give that a try or delete and re-install.

also Dude, how are you accessing it via your PC?  Through the app or directly from their web site?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up