SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 02:01:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WEC  (Read 10114 times)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: WEC
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2016, 11:37:48 AM »

I've been having WEC app issues. I emailed them and been going back and forth.

Uninstall app, reinstall app, sign in and go to live cam and select restore. Select the package you purchased and should be good. This has worked for my iPad and iPhone, but no joy on the PC.

Using the web site seems to work ok for me.  I won't know for certain until Saturday.  I won't be home in time for any of the live stuff today or tomorrow.

I'm not sure about the app but I did see the restore button and was wondering what it was for.  I may give that a try or delete and re-install.

also Dude, how are you accessing it via your PC?  Through the app or directly from their web site?

Good question. I have been using their web site. I do have windows 10 though, is there a WEC app for that?

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2016, 07:53:05 PM »

Uninstall app, reinstall app, sign in and go to live cam and select restore. Select the package you purchased and should be good. This has worked for my iPad and iPhone, but no joy on the PC.

Using the web site seems to work ok for me.  I won't know for certain until Saturday.  I won't be home in time for any of the live stuff today or tomorrow.

I'm not sure about the app but I did see the restore button and was wondering what it was for.  I may give that a try or delete and re-install.

also Dude, how are you accessing it via your PC?  Through the app or directly from their web site?

Good question. I have been using their web site. I do have windows 10 though, is there a WEC app for that?

I don't think there is a Windows WEC app.  Just android and apple.

This may seem like a dumb statement but make sure you are trying to log in on the correct page.

I use this one and it seems to work ok.

http://members.fiawec.com/liveConnect

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2016, 02:43:32 AM »

I don't think there is a Windows WEC app.  Just android and apple.

This may seem like a dumb statement but make sure you are trying to log in on the correct page.

I use this one and it seems to work ok.

http://members.fiawec.com/liveConnect

Yes that is where I have been trying. I can log in and log out. When I log in it brings up my address, but with Afghanistan as the Country and does not register my season pack purchase. I hit verify and it opens a new tab for purchasing it. It doesn't show in dollars either it wants £
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:35:03 AM by DudeTuna »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2016, 10:16:47 AM »

I just logged in at work and same issue.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2016, 11:20:22 AM »

Well I'm not sure if mine is working.  But I think it is.  I log in.  It does like you said and shows me as Afghanistan, and looks like it's asking me to buy a package.  But at the same time it states that there is no live event and it includes a PDF of my receipt below the purchase options.  So I think I just need to log in when they go live.

My tablet seems to be working fine now.  Only problem is it seems to have issues streaming live broadcasts, which is strange considering it can do prerecorded just fine. 

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2016, 11:34:09 AM »

Well I'm not sure if mine is working.  But I think it is.  I log in.  It does like you said and shows me as Afghanistan, and looks like it's asking me to buy a package.  But at the same time it states that there is no live event and it includes a PDF of my receipt below the purchase options.  So I think I just need to log in when they go live.

My tablet seems to be working fine now.  Only problem is it seems to have issues streaming live broadcasts, which is strange considering it can do prerecorded just fine.

I found a year old redit thread with a support email. I sent off a query and got a reply (not sure how much info I want to give if they ask) asking what problem I'm having.

My iphone and ipad are still functioning, I'm logged in on both and can watch replays of Q1, Q2 and Q3. Along with previous race replays. So if nothing is resolved for website by tonight it will not be a big deal.

My fingers are crossed they have enough bandwidth for tomorrow morning. I'm a bit worried. For me this started with the first Le Mans practice sessions. I fear either their setup is sort of broken or weak. Or worse they were hacked and still compromised.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 12:00:04 AM »

So no joy on the PC. It will be ok so long as the iPhone and iPad stay connected. I only need one to cast, but I like to cast from the phone and use pad as second screen.

I plan on making it up for the start and the first 4 hours, then I have to go for awhile and pick it back up around hour 9 or 10. :)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2016, 01:21:06 AM »

Well I am able to cast warm up from phone and select different cars and timing on the pad.

It took a bit for it to start playing, but it has been solid since starting. So good news. If it works the same in just under 6 hours I will be happy.

Still no PC access though. Oh well.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2016, 01:41:19 AM »

I like radio Le Mans announcers best.  http://radiolemans.0157.org/nplayer.php

Also, don't forget Ford is hosting a YouTube channel. Catch the latest feed here. http://www.fordperformance.tv/

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2016, 07:00:37 AM »

Away we go!

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2016, 12:23:36 PM »

So far so good for me.  Steaming on the app through my tablet to the tv via hdmi.  I have not tried the PC yet but the tablet has better picture quality, so its all good.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2016, 06:34:09 PM »

Up for some lmp p2 driving in gt6 while we await sunrise in about 2 and a half hours? Anyone?

Also, LMP2 would be the Nissan Zytek

Also, also, stock

Also, also, also 42 is the answer 

I will host and hoped to see. I will host for 2 hours from 1800 PDT
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:43:41 PM by DudeTuna »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2016, 07:01:34 PM »

Room open

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2016, 04:41:53 AM »

Go Toyota!

I wish it was number 6, but any underdog Toyota win would be awesome. TS050 a go, go.

29 seconds between 2 teams with 2 hours to go.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:51:06 AM by DudeTuna »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up