• April 28, 2024, 04:12:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Sport, baby.  (Read 17933 times)

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Sport, baby.
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2017, 10:27:10 AM »

Also make sure your controller is not set to automatically turn off.  If it does it'll pause the race.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2017, 11:39:57 AM »

Yay! Amazon finally got me my game. Now to install for "5 hours" while my PS4 fights for bandwith against Stranger Things...

Also, anyone know why it's rated "E For Everyone" but with Tobacco and Alcohol use? I thought it was supposed to rate the gameplay... not the Tunas I race with 

Well carp, I guess I picked the wrong time to stop drinking. Smoking I gave up 5 years ago.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2017, 07:34:02 AM »

I've had the Driving School 100% gold for a bit, and just got Circuit Experience 100% gold yesterday. I'm down to the last row of the Mission Challenges, all gold so far, but I can see already, these last 8 are going to be a son of a bitch.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2017, 11:01:00 AM »

I've had the Driving School 100% gold for a bit, and just got Circuit Experience 100% gold yesterday. I'm down to the last row of the Mission Challenges, all gold so far, but I can see already, these last 8 are going to be a son of a bitch.

I’ve been working on those myself. I’ve got golds @ driving school, done a small percentage of mission challenges and have been cherry picking the circuits. I’ve been a bit under the weather this past week, but feeling better now, so this afternoon I’ll try to finish golding the noodle. Then if I still have some energy I’ll take chance @ the online sport mode. I wonder if that’s something we could all connect together in if we hit enter course at the same time, a la prologue?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2017, 07:22:58 PM »

I wonder if that’s something we could all connect together in if we hit enter course at the same time, a la prologue?

Probably not. It's based off your ratings, and Q times.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »

I wonder if that’s something we could all connect together in if we hit enter course at the same time, a la prologue?

Probably not. It's based off your ratings, and Q times.

Might be a fun experiment if you got two or three people with the same rating and no Q time.

PeyePete

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2017, 01:59:31 PM »

No more Trick Credits since the last Update... only Mileage Credits and Mileage... bummer.

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2017, 08:46:30 PM »

So what does everyone think of the game?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2017, 07:00:47 AM »

No more Trick Credits since the last Update... only Mileage Credits and Mileage... bummer.

Certainly not the same, but someone posted this on GTP. In Arcade, Nurb 24 track, take a slow car(ND Mazda), set AI to group1, professional, fuel consumption to x10, and 1 lap.

You still have to drive it, but it's just 1 lap, and it'll pay around 140k credits. All the group 1 cars run out of fuel, so you can just cruise right by.

So what does everyone think of the game?
I like it so far, a little sad I finished the Campaign already, though. The livery editor has kept me pretty busy.

Haven't done much online racing, not that I haven't tried. The game shows I have friends in a lobby, but it won't show up when you search for it. PD needs to fix that.

AgentWD40_FL

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2017, 08:46:38 AM »

Haven't done much online racing, not that I haven't tried. The game shows I have friends in a lobby, but it won't show up when you search for it. PD needs to fix that.

I've noticed this too, but heres my hunch .... You may have friends showing online in a lobby (Blue above the lobby icon), but you can't find them when you search friends online because they are in a private room that your not friends with the host.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »

I've noticed this too, but heres my hunch .... You may have friends showing online in a lobby (Blue above the lobby icon), but you can't find them when you search friends online because they are in a private room that your not friends with the host.

I joined you guys one night, and the room was run by someone I never heard of. Maybe it was a public room?

AgentWD40_FL

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2017, 10:19:06 AM »

I joined you guys one night, and the room was run by someone I never heard of. Maybe it was a public room?

That may be true ... I've only been in a private room a couple of times. Last night I was, from about 8-10:30 est. and the guy I was with was host. He's new and trying to bring him up to speed with our way of doing things. Otherwise, it seems most on my friends list have been dabbling in the open.

By the way, I can't find a pumpkin on challenge #2 of Spintires .... LOL

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2017, 12:19:53 PM »

Similar deal here.  I see people on-line but can't find them.  The random matching is mostly ok, most people seem to be trying to race clean, but there are plenty of inexperienced people that have not figured things out yet.  I wish the gaps between races was smaller.

Livery editor is great, even if you just want to change the car's color. Custom arcade race is great and sort of makes up for the lack of a traditional career mode. The best part is I have not come across any major flaws like the tire issues in GT6.

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2017, 04:09:13 PM »

Each time I play this game i find it more horrible than the last time. They fixed ffb then fucked it up again. I like the way the other 2 racers drive much more betterer.
 Thats Soks' 2c
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »

I was finally able to see a friends room(MasterGT) last night, but couldn't get in it, because it was full. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up