SupaTunaGT

• April 24, 2024, 11:32:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Linked Events

• 06/06/11 Monday Tuna Touring: June 06, 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 06/06/11 Monday Tuna Touring Challenge - HSR Reverse (276hp/1300kg/450PP)  (Read 2306 times)

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

**NEW: This time, MR is allowed. One week only.   :)

RRRRRRRRRRRACE FANS!!!

Monday - Monday - Monday

Come join us for some CRAZY  fun racing on Monday night featuring your favorite track and some of your favorite cars. Here are the deets:

Date: Monday, May 30th, 2011

Time: 9pm EDT / 8pm CDT / 7pm MDT / 6pm PDT

Room Id: SupaTunaGT.com

Track: High Speed Ring and High Speed Ring (Reverse)

Cars: Touring Modified (two door, four door and hatchback cars, 6-cylinders or less, production street cars with MR, AWD, FR, FF or RR drivetrains.**)

**Note: A production street car is a car you can buy at the dealership in real life, drive off the lot and race. So for example, I could drive down to the Ford dealership and buy a Ford Focus today and then modify it to meet weight and power restrictions and race the next day. That's a production street car. RM and Concept cars are not allowed. If you have a question, just ask.

Restrictions:

*** 276hp / 1300kg / 450pp ***

Tires: Racing Soft

Racing Parts Allowed: Any

Body Modifications Allowed: Any (including wing, but no RM)

Engine Power Reduction: Allowed

Weight Ballast: Allowed

Rules:

# of Laps: 10

Qualifying Procedure: None. Starting positions in the first race will be random. After that, starting positions will be based on race results from the prior race.

Starting Procedure: Show up and drive.

Racing Ettiquette Enforced: Yes - don't be an ass.

On Track Incident Procedure: Tell your mama.

And that's it in a nutshell. Show up and drive. We'll do a series of 10 lap races for fun. We may even do a few in the normal HSR direction just to mix things up. You never know. It's up to those that show up.

Hope to see you there.

Michael
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 08:27:19 AM by TunaPitReject »

Rated-M3

• Yellowfin Tuna
  • Because race car

Replay of last week?  Trying 2 rooms this time?  I won't be able to make it this time.

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Replay of last week?  Trying 2 rooms this time?  I won't be able to make it this time.

I'm going to try one room of 10. Once that fills up, someone else can start another room. Easy schmeezy.

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Also, if you don't see "strathound" online, check for "TunaPitReject". Trying to use my new Tuna name more often. 

MS

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Anyone going to show up for this? Or should we blow it off this week and help Phreak with his event instead?

MS

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy

I had plans on stopping by. If I don't see anyone running it, i'll move on to phreaks room.

Rated-M3

• Yellowfin Tuna
  • Because race car

RIP guys are ready for this one again.  You can account for anywhere from 4-7 guys, just a guesstimate.

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy

RIP guys are ready for this one again.  You can account for anywhere from 4-7 guys, just a guesstimate.

Hey M3, shoot me a FR. I don't think i have you on my friends list under any name. psn is DesertSniper72

Rated-M3

• Yellowfin Tuna
  • Because race car

I won't be on tonight, but I can send you one nxt time I'm on.  My alternate ID is RIP_SuicideKing if you want an add from that one.

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Awesome. I'll have the room setup.

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Room is up.

Room ID: 1472-6118-4130-9224-1994

Room Size: 10 (about how many I think I can handle)

If it fills up, some Tuna come back here and post the ID to a second room, and so on.

Also, please note that I'm in the middle of grilling dinner and might be a little late. I've setup the room to start a race every 5 minutes. I'll be there as soon as I can. See you in a bit.

Michael

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD

I had a really good time tonight.  Thanks for all your efforts in setting this up for us.

The racing was great.  Many cars were represented.  The guys (TUNAS, RIP'S and the LR gang) were gents one and all. 

Thanks again

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

Sorry I missed out last night.  I planned to partake once I got home from the bar, but the manager bought us a round of shots and it kind of went downhill (in a good way?) after that. :-X  So when I got home I didn't really feel like racing was a good idea, lest I cause a few pile ups :o

PSN ID = dawson864

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

Great racing last night. I had to get a photo of the finish of one of the races. It was so close, I thought I took second with the help of a nudge from Boston. But after the replay, you can clearly see my orange NSX take third. I believe someone said all 4 cars finished within .001 second? Something like that.

TunaPitReject

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Yellowfin Tuna

I had a really good time tonight.  Thanks for all your efforts in setting this up for us.

The racing was great.  Many cars were represented.  The guys (TUNAS, RIP'S and the LR gang) were gents one and all. 

Thanks again

My pleasure sir. It was great sharing the track with you out there. And to everyone that got there early, sorry about my delay and the mixup with the autostart. Thanks for your patience.

MS

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up