SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 01:11:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141499 times)

reddrum37

• Blackfin Tuna
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2011, 09:21:49 PM »

I hope I'm understanding you question correctly.

Try clicking on your existing profile picture in the upper left hand part of the TV screen.  Once done, it should give you the option to change your profile photo to 1 of 9 different poses.  I hope this is what you are looking for.

I have not experienced the created track issues that you described.  Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my track.

Thanks Boston. I'm an idiot! I was looking in the B-spec driver menu.   I am still having the problem with the camera in the cockpit view on the created tracks. I just tried a run on one of my tracks in a Mclaren F1 and the camera was all over the place. My wife said it was making her dizzy just watching it. 

UCanTuna

• Mr. Man
  • The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Say whaaaaat?
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2011, 06:14:38 AM »

Check and see if one of the mounts is loose. Mine did that once and I had to finish the race looking at the back of helmet. :)

But seriously... I'm not sure if you can delete an update and re-do it. Maybe try downloading it again. If it's incomplete it should pick up where it left off. If you got it all it'll tell you you have the latest update.
Did you just say "Djibouti"?

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »

Well here's a bit of good news...  It looks like GT Vault will be supporting GT5 after all.  http://www.gtvault.com/gt4/

For those that may not know,  GT Vault is the premier GT tune database on the web, in my opinion.  Can't wait until he gets it going!  :)

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2011, 01:40:53 AM »

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't been on GTVault for some time.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2011, 09:59:12 AM »

How many of you are experiencing an increase in the number of times you are dropped off of on-line?

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »

How many of you are experiencing an increase in the number of times you are dropped off of on-line?

I haven't played that much but I generally don't get dropped maybe because I have a really good internet connection.  However, I have noticed that when I am exiting a room after playing online, it either takes a long time or it freezes.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »

I was just running some seasonals, and a message popped up in the corner saying, "an error occured, you have been signed out of the playstation network". I've seen that a few times, but only when playing GT Life stuff. I can usually sign right back in.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »

I haven't played that much but I generally don't get dropped maybe because I have a really good internet connection.  However, I have noticed that when I am exiting a room after playing online, it either takes a long time or it freezes.

Others who have "really good internet connections" are also reporting getting bumped off-line.

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2011, 05:54:35 PM »

I was just running some seasonals, and a message popped up in the corner saying, "an error occured, you have been signed out of the playstation network". I've seen that a few times, but only when playing GT Life stuff. I can usually sign right back in.

I get this same message quite often, seems most prevalent in the morning, and am also able to sign back in.
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »

http://us.playstation.com/support/an....htm?a_id=2185

"MAINTENANCE: PSN Services will be inaccessible during this today's maintenanceAnswer ID: 2185

The PlayStation Network will be taken offline for maintenance on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:00 PM PT - 6:00 PM PT. We hope to have these services up as soon as possible.

During this time you may:

Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
Not be able to play online games
See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network

Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I got booted and am getting a "Connection to Server" error (ID 2:2147459071) in GT5

:huh   so I googled

Found a link (eventually) to the above...

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »

I haven't been bumped off in quite a while (a month or more).  My issue is the excessive amount a time it takes me to join a room.  This has gotten a lot worse for me as of late.  I hit the button to join room and sometimes it will take 3-5 minutes to join a room.  Other times I just get ejected back to the lobby or my GT home, but never offline.

I also have an excellent connection and GT5 is the only game I have issues with.  

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »

I was just glad it wasn't related to the size of my save file...

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2011, 09:02:40 PM »

I haven't been bumped off in quite a while (a month or more).  My issue is the excessive amount a time it takes me to join a room.  This has gotten a lot worse for me as of late.  I hit the button to join room and sometimes it will take 3-5 minutes to join a room.  Other times I just get ejected back to the lobby or my GT home, but never offline.

I also have an excellent connection and GT5 is the only game I have issues with.  

Have you tried clearing the cache for GT5 through the options menu?  I find it can sometimes help if I've been in and out of my lounge or doing a lot of seasonals / remote races.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2011, 09:11:40 PM »

Yup, cache clearing became the norm in GT prologue and I've carried over the tradition to GT5.  It's the first thing I do.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »

FYI...   There is a LIMIT to the number of items you can have.  Once you reach it the game tells you can't have any more items and you must use/delete some to continue.  

I hit it last night...  :(
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 117   Go Up