• April 29, 2024, 02:43:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141680 times)

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #405 on: October 18, 2011, 10:08:23 PM »

More "exciting" DLC news...

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d6051.html

The fifth and final episode of GT Academy has aired on SPEED Network, and will be available for download from the PlayStation Store very soon. To celebrate this historic television show, we are proud to offer a free voucher code to add the custom Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle to your Gran Turismo 5 garage, as seen in a special promotional spot during the final episode.

To download the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle, log into the PS3 with your PSN ID, and go to either the PlayStation Store and select "Redeem Codes" at the top right, or go to Account Management on the XMB and then select "Redeem Codes." Enter the voucher code shown below into proper fields and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the car.

RD69-FJN9-5N6Q

The next time you boot Gran Turismo 5, follow the on-screen instructions as necessary to add the car to your garage, and enjoy racing this performance machine on your favorite tracks.

It's free...

[EDIT]  This latest download coupled with the impending Honda NSX GT500 Stealth bone-us gift I find myself pondering the prospects of all the "exclusive" pre-order Stealth cars being made available for download in the not too distant future.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:31:44 PM by Feldynn »

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • STGT'S resident DRIFTER
« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2011, 12:27:10 AM »

this is for those of you who are downloading dlc make sure you download the dlc on your account you play gt5 on the emost not just your master account because if you purchase it on your master account it will only be avalible to be played and the content used on that account so please make sure you downloade the DLC onto the right account p.s that the same message thats on the gt home page before you load up gt life and online
keep the racing HARD,FAST and CLEAN never hold back and always give it your best shot

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2011, 05:37:50 AM »

More "exciting" DLC news...

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d6051.html

The fifth and final episode of GT Academy has aired on SPEED Network, and will be available for download from the PlayStation Store very soon. To celebrate this historic television show, we are proud to offer a free voucher code to add the custom Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle to your Gran Turismo 5 garage, as seen in a special promotional spot during the final episode.

To download the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model vehicle, log into the PS3 with your PSN ID, and go to either the PlayStation Store and select "Redeem Codes" at the top right, or go to Account Management on the XMB and then select "Redeem Codes." Enter the voucher code shown below into proper fields and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the car.

RD69-FJN9-5N6Q

The next time you boot Gran Turismo 5, follow the on-screen instructions as necessary to add the car to your garage, and enjoy racing this performance machine on your favorite tracks.

It's free...

[EDIT]  This latest download coupled with the impending Honda NSX GT500 Stealth bone-us gift I find myself pondering the prospects of all the "exclusive" pre-order Stealth cars being made available for download in the not too distant future.

excellent.  After next week, I'll have half of the stealth cars.  I'll only be missing the chromeline jag, 3 stealth cars (787b, audi r10, sls amg) and an academy car or two.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:51:27 AM by GoesTuna11 »

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2011, 10:39:19 AM »

Stumbled onto link over at the PSN forums, taken from the EU PSN Forum..

Family Upgrade for DLC in December...

Save your coin for now:

Regarding the DLC usage for multiple accounts, We’re planning an another update for GT5 in December. In that update users who purchased cars and tracks from the DLC already, can receive a free “family upgrade” in the PS Store, which will let all users in the same PS console use the DLC.

He also adds:

And though we looked into this, unfortunately there’s no solution for crossing multiple regions. I’m sorry, but we have to ask you to match the region of your disc and your PSN account setting.

Source: Kaz Twitter.

Edit - People who bought the DLC cars will have those cars added to the dealers in the December update.

Follow it all here: https://twitter.com/#!/Kaz_Yamauchi

At least PD does seem to be taking on board their customer reactions and trying to do something for us.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2011, 11:59:36 AM »

Stumbled onto link over at the PSN forums, taken from the EU PSN Forum..

Save your coin for now:

Regarding the DLC usage for multiple accounts, We’re planning an another update for GT5 in December. In that update users who purchased cars and tracks from the DLC already, can receive a free “family upgrade” in the PS Store, which will let all users in the same PS console use the DLC.

He also adds:

And though we looked into this, unfortunately there’s no solution for crossing multiple regions. I’m sorry, but we have to ask you to match the region of your disc and your PSN account setting.

Source: Kaz Twitter.

Edit - People who bought the DLC cars will have those cars added to the dealers in the December update.

At least PD does seem to be taking on board their customer reactions and trying to do something for us.

And there will be a christmas present for those who bought multiple DLC.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »

New rally cars?

Seriously though...  If Kaz want to make over some cars, how about some non-Jap ones??

The Solstice Concept could be revamped to give us this SEMA version:

A make over for the Charger could yeild:

Maybe something a little more safe:

Or maybe something newer...   You could punto me this Abarth:

If we do need more Jap cars can we spice things up with a little variety instead of the same old Skylines, GT-Rs, Mx5s, and NSXs?

Ground effects for our Scion/Toyota boxes:

A sharper looking Mazda3:

A swath of paint on the Tiberon and you've got:

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2011, 12:21:50 PM »

I just want a 2012 Boss 302 Mustang.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »

I just want a 2012 Boss 302 Mustang.

Don't forget your Boss Track Key.

TopEnd

• The Bored of Directors
  • Longtail Tuna
« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2011, 12:59:58 PM »

I thought you are not able to get the track keys because of Ca emissions laws

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2011, 01:25:03 PM »

This is interesting. Sounds like after you get the DLC, you can then buy multiple versions of the cars from the appropriate dealership. This is an improvement.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »

This is interesting. Sounds like after you get the DLC, you can then buy multiple versions of the cars from the appropriate dealership. This is an improvement.

I concur
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2011, 01:36:00 PM »

I thought you are not able to get the track keys because of Ca emissions laws

Last thing I read on the internet stated that was resolved.

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

OK, so now that DLC is going to be somewhat fixed in December, as well adding DLC car to dealerships for repurchasing as an improvement, along with a Christmas present, does that make the DLC worth it for those who weren't going to get it?
Basically, screwing up the DLC may have created more sales and a better product.

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.
« Reply #418 on: October 20, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »

OK, so now that DLC is going to be somewhat fixed in December, as well adding DLC car to dealerships for repurchasing as an improvement, along with a Christmas present, does that make the DLC worth it for those who weren't going to get it?
Basically, screwing up the DLC may have created more sales and a better product.

I was already in for three (sorry - W00t.com relfex) so all these improvements are even better!

Wait...did I make sense?

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #419 on: October 20, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »

I was already in for three (sorry - W00t.com relfex) so all these improvements are even better!

Wait...did I make sense?

Yes

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 117   Go Up