SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 12:01:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141336 times)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #450 on: October 25, 2011, 08:37:23 AM »

Unrealistic, but I'm watching an old episode of Top Gear right now and May is driving a Quattroporte on the Targa Florio route. I'd love to see the Circuito Piccolo delle Madonie. Yeah, it's 45 miles long, but it's a brilliant 45 miles.

I'm guessing the track designer (the Italian layout, whatever it's called) is supposed to be a kind of substitute for this. But there's something about driving on those generated tracks that's just weird. I guess it's that it's so wide open with no scenery... or something. It just doesn't feel as... solid (?) as an actual circuit on the game.

This^

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2011, 09:44:14 AM »

Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Roman Moroni: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!

:lmao   Funnier than S H I T !  Thanks for the laugh, Looney!  Good Times!

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #452 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »

I remember reading something that mentioned Kaz checking out the track creator in Mod Nation Racers and liking it a lot. If he were to model the track creator from that, then maybe adding scenery would be included in the future. It's a pretty slick track creator and there is a ton of extras to add to the scenery.

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.
« Reply #453 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »

I remember reading something that mentioned Kaz checking out the track creator in Mod Nation Racers and liking it a lot. If he were to model the track creator from that, then maybe adding scenery would be included in the future. It's a pretty slick track creator and there is a ton of extras to add to the scenery.

I don't know...

While it would be nice to have more scenery ability I'd prefer to have more them options/track options to be honest.  While having a set of trees over here & stands over there looks neat I'd gladly trade that for options such as bridges or tunnels...or just a few different themes (City/night or City/Day...Test Track environment...High Speed mountain pass) to broaden the appeal.

Then again I am very small...

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #454 on: October 25, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »

I don't know...

While it would be nice to have more scenery ability I'd prefer to have more them options/track options to be honest.  While having a set of trees over here & stands over there looks neat I'd gladly trade that for options such as bridges or tunnels...or just a few different themes (City/night or City/Day...Test Track environment...High Speed mountain pass) to broaden the appeal.

Bridges and tunnels are part of the scenery of which I speak. It really is a pretty slick track creator.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #455 on: October 25, 2011, 11:17:30 AM »

:wtf   DLC??

Soon??!!!

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #456 on: October 25, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »

DLC will be available at 5pm est according to a Kaz tweet.
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #457 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »

I don't know...

It would be nice just to be able to "drag" the sections of the track to what you want instead of what you are given as options.

Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #458 on: October 25, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »

I don't know...

It would be nice just to be able to "drag" the sections of the track to what you want instead of what you are given as options.

And less elevation change. That's the main thing that bugs me about the created tracks. Every :fuck ing curve is going over a hill.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.
« Reply #459 on: October 26, 2011, 07:25:04 AM »

I don't know...

And less elevation change. That's the main thing that bugs me about the created tracks. Every FUCK ing curve is going over a hill.
Click & Drag would be neat, and elevation control would be fun as well...although I have to admit that I like the hilly curves because it forces me to check the weight of my car constantly...but that's just me.

Bridges & tunnels?  Yes please!  Just no Evel Kenivel jumps please.  :)

Oh and my lounge has Spa as the default track - in case there are any Tunas out there that want to use it.  W00t!

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #460 on: October 26, 2011, 08:00:17 AM »

Did the default lounge/cold tires bug ever get fixed?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #461 on: October 26, 2011, 08:10:12 AM »

I never had that problem in my lounge.  :-\
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

Brindle

« Reply #462 on: October 26, 2011, 08:12:49 AM »

I think so.  After 2 laps at Spa in Josh's lounge, the tires warmed up nicely.

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.
« Reply #463 on: October 26, 2011, 08:21:24 AM »

I think so.  After 2 laps at Spa in Josh's lounge, the tires warmed up nicely.

I agree.  No more Blue Ba...er...Tires.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #464 on: October 26, 2011, 09:40:15 AM »

Good News
http://www.gtplanet.net/update-coming-october-27th/

Update Coming October 27th
Gran Turismo 5    October 26th, 2011 by Famine
Just as the North American gamers are getting to grips with yesterday’s DLC addition, Kazunori Yamauchi has announced a game update. The update will address issues gamers have brought up with the Spec 2.0 version of the game released earlier this month:

We will be doing an October GT5 update in North America and Europe, planned for Oct. 27th. This will consist of:

1. Kart Space I/II of the DLC will become drivable with cars other than Karts in the online lounge and free run of Practice
2. Expanded restriction options for cars in the online lounge [Car Restrictions], [Performance Points], [Power], and [Car Model] regulations will be possible to set simultaneously.
3. Fix for issues in: Setting sheets, G25/27, resuming from pits in endurance races, TC car numbers and LSD settings, etc.
Many more minor adjustments have been made, but something like this.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 117   Go Up