SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 03:27:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141726 times)

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #465 on: October 26, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »

Good News
http://www.gtplanet.net/update-coming-october-27th/

Update Coming October 27th
Gran Turismo 5    October 26th, 2011 by Famine
Just as the North American gamers are getting to grips with yesterday’s DLC addition, Kazunori Yamauchi has announced a game update. The update will address issues gamers have brought up with the Spec 2.0 version of the game released earlier this month:

We will be doing an October GT5 update in North America and Europe, planned for Oct. 27th. This will consist of:

1. Kart Space I/II of the DLC will become drivable with cars other than Karts in the online lounge and free run of Practice
2. Expanded restriction options for cars in the online lounge [Car Restrictions], [Performance Points], [Power], and [Car Model] regulations will be possible to set simultaneously.
3. Fix for issues in: Setting sheets, G25/27, resuming from pits in endurance races, TC car numbers and LSD settings, etc.
Many more minor adjustments have been made, but something like this.
Super w00t!
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #466 on: October 26, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »

Ahem, Uhm, right Kaz........ ah "soon". :laugh   Just like having to wait 17 hours into the release day to get the DLC...Uh, yeah, even when they say a particular date...they are late for breakfast....and lunch!  :laugh ^-^ :D

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2011, 12:01:55 PM »

While it would be nice if all games/updates were released bug free, I'm impressed with what we're being told about the Oct 27 update.

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #468 on: October 26, 2011, 01:37:13 PM »

While it would be nice if all games/updates were released bug free, I'm impressed with what we're being told about the Oct 27 update.
:stoopid:  :stoopid:
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #469 on: October 26, 2011, 02:28:52 PM »

Attaboy, Turbo....keep up the good work!  The moar I   B I T C H, the more positive comments that appear!

While I enjoy (Immensely) cracking on the ineptness of PD, I do have to admit that most of the content of this title has bee reasonably "Bug free".   This, taken in consideration of remembering the initial release of GT5 Prologue....which, I recall, was NOT Reasonably "Bug Free".

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #470 on: October 26, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »

These changes and updates have taken a lot of questions I had ready to ask about next week.

That's a good thing, but... I'd rather looked forward to having a conversation about something:laugh

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #471 on: October 26, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »

These changes and updates have taken a lot of questions I had ready to ask about next week.

That's a good thing, but... I'd rather looked forward to having a conversation about something:laugh

Ok MGT. Their continuing to work on race hosting controls and that's a good thing. When they finely get those dialed in, they should go to Online Lobby and add the appropriate filters.

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #472 on: October 26, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »

That's a good thing, but... I'd rather looked forward to having a conversation about something.  :laugh

Ok MGT. Their continuing to work on race hosting controls and that's a good thing. When they finely get those dialed in, they should go to Online Lobby and add the appropriate filters.

Like the restriction for racing or normal cars. We know it exists....let us use it...please? (may that last bit will make a difference.....

Tallstar, I am also amused by jokes at PD's expense. I wish there wasn't so much material though. If I'm going to bash someone for idiocy, I feel it only fair to point out the positive, when possible.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:01:17 PM by TurboTuna »

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #473 on: October 26, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »

Did anyone else notice a difference in the physics tonight? All cars seemed real sticky like SRF was on or something
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

Brindle

« Reply #474 on: October 27, 2011, 05:13:27 AM »

2. Expanded restriction options for cars in the online lounge [Car Restrictions], [Performance Points], [Power], and [Car Model] regulations will be possible to set simultaneously.

I love how vague this is.  The only simultaneous use of this is setting PP, OR (not and) Hp/Kg, while using a specific car model restriction, or not.  Well, at least it's a start.   8)

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #475 on: October 27, 2011, 06:42:15 AM »

Those 125 karts are fun as :fuck

Brindle and I took 'em around the Numbnutsring last night and had a blast.

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.
« Reply #476 on: October 27, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »

Ok - I just checked out my Gran-Turismo site and noticed that there are two spaces for shared tracks.

Has anyone tried to put up more than one track?  Just wanted to see if this was a possibility...

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »

Tallstar, I am also amused by jokes at PD's expense. I wish there wasn't so much material though. If I'm going to bash someone for idiocy, I feel it only fair to point out the positive, when possible.

And we all should.   O.K., so I gave them some credit for not screwing up as badly as they had done with GT5 Prologue - That's enough credit for them for now,

InfiniTuna

• Bigeye Tuna
  • Always stay true to yourself.
« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2011, 01:13:52 PM »

Seems like a change has happen, physics wise in 2.01.  I have been running the HSR FGT seasonal as a $$$ and ex. pt. grinder.
Been doing so all week across 3 different accounts.  The problem or "fix"  :-\ is that you can't seem to take some turns as fast as you use too.  Most notably turn 2 and the final turn.  The big bend (turn 1) and the esses seem close to the same, maybe just a hair slicker, but that could just be perceptual on my part, because of the problems with the other turns.
  I actually went sideways and rode the wall in these two turns. This has never happened to me before...  Turn two I could take it in the mid 190's, now it's at least 20mph slower, the same thing for the final turn.  Use to be low 200's now mid 180's ... maybe.  Do they consider this a fix or is it another "Oops"  :-\
I'm wondering if anyone has or will notice this.  I haven't tested out any other tracks, so I'm also wondering how widespread it is.

EDIT:  FYI... Same car, same settings I've been using, nothing changed but the update to 2.01.

Here's a vid of it... sorry about the rather low quality, I never reset the cam to a higher res setting... but it show what happens...
Which one am I... you'll know  :laugh

GT5 HSR View 2
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 01:16:06 PM by InfiniTuna »

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2011, 01:20:05 PM »

I like your wall form, and recovery. :lmao

Vid quality is fine, it must be a pain to get it up there.

I will have to try this now.  :)
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 117   Go Up