SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141508 times)

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #1050 on: July 23, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »

Ahhhh, thanks Chrome, I was looking at the Parking Lot list and not the Starting Grid list.  Dammit, I want that caddy. :P

You guys were spot on.  It was hard to pick 5 off that list.  The Morgan, the 911 and the Volvo topped my list.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:18:46 AM by Boston77Bruins »

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1051 on: July 23, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »

So, do we reply and pick five from the list in the post?

(if so, a poll might have been an easier way to track results...)

I honestly couldn't pick five that I wanted from that list...  Only one had ever made my own "wish list" - and it wasn't the Caddy.   

I really question the list...   I mean who picks a '63 Impala - no love for the sixty-fo, yo?

I didn't see Eleanor, the Bandit's Trans-Am, or how about an AMX or Javelin -- shit I'd even take a Pacer ("Wayne's World")?  Some old school cars would be nice - 50s Mercury, 40s Packard, 30s Ford Vicky, '36 Ford Coupe.  And who picked the ponies - no one with any horse sense I imagine...

So, I couldn't pick five (even if I'd known how...)   :(

YMMV...

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1052 on: July 23, 2012, 11:03:13 AM »

I would vote for more tracks.

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1053 on: July 23, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »

:stoopid:
also I didn't see 5 cars to choose, or even 2. The list did not blow my hair back.

If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1054 on: July 23, 2012, 11:36:11 AM »

I would vote for more tracks.
:stoopid: :stoopid:

I already have more cars than I know what to do with.

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #1055 on: July 23, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »

id love to see the monte carlo added but im not wasting my time voting since im CANADIAN (from the ARCTIC continent i assume  ???) my vote will be forfeited anyways .  >:( odd how PD accepts our currency tho ::)

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #1056 on: July 23, 2012, 01:56:00 PM »

id love to see the monte carlo added but im not wasting my time voting since im CANADIAN (from the ARCTIC continent i assume  ???) my vote will be forfeited anyways .  >:( odd how PD accepts our currency tho ::)

I heard that the only reason Canadians weren't allowed in GT Academy is because Cipriani is Canadian.  :D  :D  :D

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1057 on: July 23, 2012, 02:34:44 PM »

"That Canadian!!!"    :D

reddrum37

• Blackfin Tuna
« Reply #1058 on: July 23, 2012, 08:09:13 PM »

I have a problem that I hope you guys can help me with. I haven't really played the B-spec mode other than to use the grinder to get cash. I have this week off, so while I'm doing work around the house I thought I would run through all the B-spec races. I ran about six of them and noticed that my driver isn't earning any experience points. After each race I receive the credit download but when the experience screen pops up it shows the points I should earn and how many to the next level but I don't receive them. Does any one else have this problem?

Thanks,
Reddrum37

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #1059 on: July 23, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »

Are you level 40?
The guys will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if you are at level 40 in b-spec, then you don't gain any more exp. Pts.

reddrum37

• Blackfin Tuna
« Reply #1060 on: July 23, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »

Are you level 40?
The guys will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if you are at level 40 in b-spec, then you don't gain any more exp. Pts.

I thought that might be what was going on. I am at 40. I got there just by using the grinder and have all new drivers to do these B-spec races. They are dumb as rocks! This is really stupid! If my Bobs can't gain any experience and keep driving the way they are I will never finish the B-spec races.

Thanks for the quick reply Boston, as always very help full.

Reddrum37

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1061 on: July 23, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »

New bobs will advance and gain experience...  But YOUR b-spec level can never exceed 40...   Some of my ids are on their 3st iteration of bobs...

reddrum37

• Blackfin Tuna
« Reply #1062 on: July 24, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »

New bobs will advance and gain experience...  But YOUR b-spec level can never exceed 40...   Some of my ids are on their 3st iteration of bobs...

I understand that I can not advance more than 40, but my bobs are stuck at levels around 28. I am  not really that concerned about there level as I am about there experience. I am referring to the little white  bar on each of their pages that grew after each race. It has stopped moving and they don't seem to be getting any better. Also the other green graphs on their pages showing increases in driving skill have also stopped increasing after each race. Is this normal? Will they begin to show improvement with out the graphic representation?

Thanks,
Reddrum37

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1063 on: July 24, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »

I understand that I can not advance more than 40, but my bobs are stuck at levels around 28. I am  not really that concerned about there level as I am about there experience. I am referring to the little white  bar on each of their pages that grew after each race. It has stopped moving and they don't seem to be getting any better. Also the other green graphs on their pages showing increases in driving skill have also stopped increasing after each race. Is this normal? Will they begin to show improvement with out the graphic representation?

Thanks,
Reddrum37

Each driver gains experience by advancing to the next level. When your bob, who is level 28 advances to level 29 he will gain a small amount of (I don't remember them all) speed, cornering, braking.

The main reason it has stopped after each race is it takes more experience to reach the next level. If your bobs are idiots like most of mine were, you might think about making new ones. I found the hot ones faster then the cold ones.

Also, also, by doing the B-spec races you will get some nice prize cars.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1064 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »

I also recommend just going flat out overkill with what ever car you choose for your Bobs to run unless you really just want to see what there limits are.  If you're looking to just get them done I recommend a fully tuned Mazda Furai (sp?) or red bull X2010 for as many races you can enter them in regardless of what tires you have to run.

As for your drivers, even with the 200% bonus the XP in the regular races is so low by the time you hit the high twenty's it will start to look like they are gaining nothing due to the amount of XP you have to earn.  If you take them into an endurance race like oval Indy you can start bumping them up levels fairly quickly again.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 117   Go Up