SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 12:35:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141415 times)

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #1680 on: June 12, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »

That happens due to having more than one "stack" of the item.  Once all are gone it will disappear.

Sometime I will delete from one stack and when I come back the next time the stack is the same and the other stack lost one.

Haven't completely figured out the algorithm but I have been able to track 3 distinct grouping methods - paints received with cars and at signon, paints received as a gift, and paints won as a prize.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1681 on: June 18, 2013, 12:21:09 AM »

v2.13 = 17 Mb of unspecified minor bug fixes.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #1682 on: June 23, 2013, 06:24:39 PM »

Yes....17 mB...so they say....Minor Bugs.  When are they going to fix the major ones?  :-\  They failed to identify just WHAT minor bugs were fixed - unlike those up-dates in the past where they told us what they fixed.   I am thinking that with the pressures to release SIX this holiday season, that they are just verbalizing things on Five to make us think they still have interest in this Last iteration. :(

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1683 on: June 24, 2013, 12:16:50 PM »

PSN will be down for maintenance tomorrow (Tutu's day, 25st June): 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/PSN-Maintenance-Scheduled-for-Tuesday-June-25th/m-p/40783853

Thanks again for your huge support during E3 this year. If you missed any of the great trailers from the show, check out our wrap up post.

In order to continue bringing you the best online games experience on PSN, we will perform routine maintenance beginning the morning of Tuesday, June 25th. This maintenance will start at approximately 9:30AM PT (10:30AM MT / 11:30AM CT / 12:30 PM ET) and will last until around 4:00PM PT (5:00PM MT / 6:00PM CT / 7:00PM ET). During the maintenance period, you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access PSN.

The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available during the maintenance period but you will be able to access online play and apps provided that you have signed in to the Network at some point between now and the time of the maintenance. So please be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the PlayStation Network during Tuesday’s maintenance window.

Additionally, our teams worked hard over the weekend to ensure that this week's store update can be released later tonight (night of June 24). This will allow you to hop into the store tonight ahead of tomorrow’s store update post, and pick up your purchases prior to the Tuesday downtime. Since this is an early update, be sure to take advantage of any current sales now, while you can. We recognize that Tuesdays aren’t the best day for maintenance, but it was required. As noted, we did our best to ease the pain that this may cause.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support.

Important bits in yellow, should be back up by TuTu O'Clock but just in case it's probably worth logging in today just to be safe (if that's even possible with the PSN). 

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #1684 on: June 24, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »

well, they may have abandonded doing major changes to GT5 (one could rightly ask, if it's not totally detrimental to the game, why bother at this point?) but at least PD and SONY appear to be working on the connectivity problems we've had lately.

I was in a race w/ MastrGT on Saturday where he said he would send in another report that the issues still weren't resolved.

Now, I'm not saying anything for their "skill" at improving things for us, but at least they are  trying ;)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1685 on: June 24, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »

well, they may have abandonded doing major changes to GT5 (one could rightly ask, if it's not totally detrimental to the game, why bother at this point?) but at least PD and SONY appear to be working on the connectivity problems we've had lately.

I was in a race w/ MastrGT on Saturday where he said he would send in another report that the issues still weren't resolved.

Now, I'm not saying anything for their "skill" at improving things for us, but at least they are  trying ;)

Right. What is up the the disconnects? It seems to have started at the end of May for just about everyone I know. Now whole rooms implode.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #1686 on: June 24, 2013, 09:32:37 PM »

Now, I'm not saying anything for their "skill" at improving things for us, but at least they are  trying ;)

Right. What is up the the disconnects? It seems to have started at the end of May for just about everyone I know. Now whole rooms implode.

It apparently was due to one of PD/Sony's  "fixes" ,
:muhaha
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:34:43 PM by TunahCroonah »

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1687 on: June 26, 2013, 09:58:50 AM »

At work and can't check garage...

Isn't there a Holden Monaro in GT5?  It's not listed in APEX but I don't remember it being DLC.  I'm just pretty sure I've seen one. 

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1688 on: June 26, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »

Yes to the Holden Monaro (Aus version of the Pontiac GTO pretty much).  There's also the Holden Commodore SS, sports sedan thing that's very good too.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1689 on: June 26, 2013, 10:46:53 AM »

There are two Holden cars in GT5.

Holden   Commodore SS   2004
Holden   Monaro CV8   2004

There might be a Holden in the OCD at this time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:48:32 AM by DudeTuna »

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1690 on: June 26, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »

I've put a call into SONY Canada, to ask about this again, and I will try to get the whole answer about why we can't join. The Australians are just as miffed that they are barred from the prize, too.

I've also requested about the disconnects, a few times, but they seem to have gotten much better lately. I don't think we had any trouble at all during the special MNR event, on Monday, for 4+ hours.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1691 on: June 26, 2013, 12:17:56 PM »

that's pretty typical.  they would just fix it rather than admitting there was a problem, then not tell you they fixed it, but apparently they have.  (I hope it sticks)

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1692 on: June 26, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »

Thanks...  Wonder why they didn't make APEX.

As to disconnects. We had major difficluties on saturday and sunday - entire rooms collapsing.  Last night I witnesses multiple disco's at TuTu.  IMHO, the problem still exits.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1693 on: June 26, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »

OK, thanks for letting me know.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1694 on: June 26, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »

the thing to pay attention to, is whether people who normally don't get disco'd are dropping off...  if it's just the usual suspects, then it is probably something with their setup or provider...
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 117   Go Up