SupaTunaGT

• April 29, 2024, 03:08:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 117   Go Down

Author Topic: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.  (Read 141706 times)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: The Latest Latest GT5 Info Thread.
« Reply #1695 on: June 26, 2013, 02:20:15 PM »

Thanks...  Wonder why they didn't make APEX.

As to disconnects. We had major difficluties on saturday and sunday - entire rooms collapsing.  Last night I witnesses multiple disco's at TuTu.  IMHO, the problem still exits.

I was wondering about those that left last night and came back. I was hoping they just needed to change oil or something.

PSN update is coming out tomorrow. Though I'm not sure that has a chance of helping, since we stay connected to PSN and just get kicked from game server.

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #1696 on: June 27, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »

Was thrilled to see NO disco's on the final cup race last night!  Maybe it will get better soon :)
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #1697 on: June 27, 2013, 09:30:24 AM »

Thanks...  Wonder why they didn't make APEX.

As to disconnects. We had major difficluties on saturday and sunday - entire rooms collapsing.  Last night I witnesses multiple disco's at TuTu.  IMHO, the problem still exits.

I was wondering about those that left last night and came back. I was hoping they just needed to change oil or something.

PSN update is coming out tomorrow. Though I'm not sure that has a chance of helping, since we stay connected to PSN and just get kicked from game server.

true, but perhaps it was a compatibility problem between GT5's servers and the PSN service?  It could be somthing as simple as someone automatically updating the GT5 servers with the newest version of Adobe Reader or something! LOL

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1698 on: July 05, 2013, 12:36:58 PM »

@MastrGT

Do you think KY and PD have ever heard of "Christmas in July"?  How about approaching them about lifting the $1M gifting ban so that we can finish up GT5 with some flare as we wait for GT6 to drop...

It would be nice to have some races in very, very expensive cars and race cars but one can never know if people have them.  If we could buy and gift expensive cars to our friends and peers it would facilitate some awesome racing to close out GT5.  A fitting tribute of our love and enjoyment of the franchise; as well as, showing the game community that they (PD & KY) listen and respond to reasonable user requests and desires.

If you can make this happen I am sure the Tunas would inundate your account with very expensive cars.  Any $20M cars you're missing?  Or maybe some $5M race cars?   

no_affiliations

• Longtail Tuna
« Reply #1699 on: July 05, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »

@MastrGT

Do you think KY and PD have ever heard of "Christmas in July"?  How about approaching them about lifting the $1M gifting ban so that we can finish up GT5 with some flare as we wait for GT6 to drop...

It would be nice to have some races in very, very expensive cars and race cars but one can never know if people have them.  If we could buy and gift expensive cars to our friends and peers it would facilitate some awesome racing to close out GT5.  A fitting tribute of our love and enjoyment of the franchise; as well as, showing the game community that they (PD & KY) listen and respond to reasonable user requests and desires.

If you can make this happen I am sure the Tunas would inundate your account with very expensive cars.  Any $20M cars you're missing?  Or maybe some $5M race cars?   

Seconded.  In the meantime, I have all tickets - if an event is planned and cars are not in  garages, steps can be taken.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #1700 on: July 05, 2013, 02:32:52 PM »

Ditto....  :stoopid: 

Gots lots of tickets!

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1701 on: July 05, 2013, 02:42:59 PM »

Done. I've made the case for removing the restrictions.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1702 on: July 05, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »

C'mon, do you REALLY think that after 3 years, they're actually going to do something we REALLY want?  Just sayin'.........

I'll believe it when If I see it.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1703 on: July 05, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »

No matter the results thanks for trying.  :)

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1704 on: July 05, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »

Yeah, MGT, thanks for putting forth the effort to get PD to hear us (and all GT'ers).  But then, you already know what I meant.  ;D  Besides, if I didn't have anything to bitch about here, they would probably tell me to go back to the deathstar,   I am probably considered the "Resident Bitchmaster" (Hey, guys, NO EDITING!)

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1705 on: July 07, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »

I don't usually get much of a response (if any...) after sending in a request like this, so we'll just have to wait and see what the results are.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1706 on: July 10, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »

Y'all may already know this but...

Restoring a car takes it to before break-in.  If you restore you will need to break the car in again.  I hadn't thought that was the case but noticed it yesterday with a couple of Duetto's so I decided to do a controlled test.

I cloned a Protege so I had two with identical mileage, specs, etc...  Took both and restored only one.  Then with an oil change and all bolt-ons the restored one was 435pp.  Took the unrestored one, added all bolt-ons and did an oil change and it went to 439pp.  Let my 'Bobs run an Enduro in the restored one and afterwards (and with an oil change) it made 439pp...

Net-net.  Restoring a car takes it to factory specs.  I had thought it did like the cars in the OCD which are: do an oil change and they're broken-in already...

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1707 on: July 15, 2013, 11:01:56 PM »

:stoopid:  Yeah, what he said.

If I have the ticket, I'll do a restoration to 0.0 miles on a car that I send to someone who needs it.  That way, it is up to the "giftee" to re-break it in.  Just seems like the right thing to do.  But yeah, Charlie, a restoration ticket takes the car to 0.0 miles and includes an oil change, whereas the ones bought with 0.0 miles in the OCD do not have an oil change and are lacking about (on the average) 7PP.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #1708 on: July 16, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »

in lieu of a positive result from the recent request, I wish there was a way to send a ticket to a random person other than to friend and then defriend them.

it would be a cool thing to do if we could just see a name in a list somewhere and say, "hmmm i'll type in this PSNID and send this ticket" then move on to the next and next, then restore your save.

A little charity for the open lobby world from the tuna...

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1709 on: July 16, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »

Y'all may already know this but...

Restoring a car takes it to before break-in.  If you restore you will need to break the car in again.  I hadn't thought that was the case but noticed it yesterday with a couple of Duetto's so I decided to do a controlled test.

I cloned a Protege so I had two with identical mileage, specs, etc...  Took both and restored only one.  Then with an oil change and all bolt-ons the restored one was 435pp.  Took the unrestored one, added all bolt-ons and did an oil change and it went to 439pp.  Let my 'Bobs run an Enduro in the restored one and afterwards (and with an oil change) it made 439pp...

Net-net.  Restoring a car takes it to factory specs.  I had thought it did like the cars in the OCD which are: do an oil change and they're broken-in already...

Also, also, one of the up-dates changed the PP and HP Values for some of the cars, and , even though they said they changed it back (after many complaints from the GT5 Community), I'm not so sure that all of the Original specs are the same factory specs Before they did the PP adjustments. 

On separate occasions, I have cashed in car tickets and have gotten different PP values for the same vehicle.  :-\  PD is Effing with us.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 117   Go Up