• April 24, 2024, 11:20:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: The *Officail* "Hey Kaz, we want this in GT5" Thread  (Read 19701 times)

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
Re: The *Officail* "Hey Kaz, we want this in GT5" Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »

A couple of days ago, I was thinking that it is only a few months away from the first anniversary of GT5's initial release.

That would be a good time, just before Christmas, to release of new DLC.
At this stage, having heard nothing from SONY, my fingers are crossed.

:laugh  Well, MGT, I can only say to the DL Content, "Here's looking at you" and as you always say, "Cheers".  To the rest of the Tunas:  My grandmother (she's dead now) had a saying, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets full first".   She had Karma, 'ol grandma did.  :D

Oh yeah, side note: She could also kick anybody else's grandmother's ass.  :o :laugh nobody messed with her.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »

DLC? No thanks, unless its free. Every one has their own opinion, and mine is simple, I do not buy DLC. For most other games I've played on-line, if you don't by the DLC it drastically limits on-line play and potentially shortens the life of the game. So again, I say no thanks.  Now if they want to release additional content that I can go to a store and by on a disk and install and play. I'll gladly spend my hard earned money on that. I also play games not for months but for years and sometimes decades and the idea of Sony storing and making available to me the content I pay for on-line over that type of time frame is absurd, laughable and unrealistic.

Actually I would not be surprised if after the 1 year anniversary of GT5 that we see nothing more than small event updates and occasional prize/xp increases.

But enough ranting... or is it???.  ;D

1. Bring the GT3 Formula cars over to GT5. (need more formula cars!)
2. More RMs and/or LMs or at least more aero parts and the ability to put a number on any car.
3. A true and detailed track creator for those of us with the desire to make original and unique tracks. (Heck make it for the PC and put a price tag on it if you need to)
4. More real race cars.
5. Give us back the old tracks from the other GT games.
6. Give us more real world tracks.
7. Random Prize cars for A-spec, B-spec and/or seasonal events.
8. Completely delete the XP system and reinstate license restrictions.
9. Fix the tire models. Racing soft tires should no last as long or longer than racing hard tires. It defies reality and takes away from race strategy.
10. A section in the on-line lobby similar to GT5P, for when you just want to jump into a random on-line race or two and meet new racers.
11. More paint options. Let us paint stripes, hoods, wings, roofs, fenders etc. on an individual basis.
12. Similar to RMs give us a NASCAR cup car that we can change the number and paint perhaps with PD logos or a choice of sponsors.
13. Remeve the standard car photo mode limitations.
14. Give us a paint store to by car paint chips.
15. Give us historic race tracks that no longer exist in the real world. Even if they are not 100% accurate.
16. GT5 part II with all the tracks that are missing and more new cars, spring of 2012.
17. GT6 "The Real Racing Simulator" fall of 2013.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:01:06 PM by DiscoDuck »

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:50 PM »

15. Give us historic race tracks that no longer exist in the real world. Even if they are not 100% accurate.

:stoopid:

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure all the ranting in the world won't change the fact that we'll probably get fuck all for an anniversary present, other than another easy to win series. I'm just happy to race with you guys, even if we never see another new car or track.
Long line tunas
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2011, 06:07:32 PM »

Excellent list dlr

On DLC, the most offensive thing PD could do is release tracks you have to pay for that can be used online, on the basis that it limits the online races you can partake in. Paid cars wouldn't be that bad, but I still might not pay for any new content.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »

They have given us the ability to get out of the race but stay in the room. As room host we should be able to pluck someone out of a race without having to completely kick them. It would allow for a chance to try to explain someone's eff ups first to see if they are able to learn how to race with us.

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »

More pit stop options. Like no tires, left side tirest only, right side tires only, front or rear tires only.

jigman5

• SkipJack Tuna
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »

Now I know why I wanted a progress save for the endurance races!  I started the 24 hr Lemans race yesterday and was able to get nine hours into it.  Awesome I'm in first place, night fall is here, no rain, looking good.  Monday morning its the Fourth of July, got to get some yard work out of the way then back to racing before all the festivities,  I know I won't finish today but I know I will be able to finish in a reasonable amount of time.  Well I'm out in the yard watering the plants and my wife comes out and says the power just went out.  The first thing that comes to my mind is shit I just lost 9 hrs of racing!!! :'(  
     Now I know why I wanted a progress save for endurance races.  Well I will restart this race again today, and I will finish it in a reasonable amount of time.  At least I know all my braking points, pit strategy.  Good times
Lone Wolf Racing

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »

Now you know why you should use a good sized UPS with a PS3.

No more  :'(

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »

A Caution / Safety Car feature!

Could be something as simple as the host hits a button on the in race menu that turns on/off a waving yellow flag and warning message on everyone's screen.  Purely a visual aid with no attached penalties or anything complicated programming wise, details of it's usage / meaning to be worked out  by players.

Could be something as complex as a full Safety Car feature with various parameters (such as speed, number of laps, penalties for passing, etc) for the room host to set that can then be activated during the race by the host.  Once activated a Safety / Pace Car comes out of the pits and pootles around the track for it's assigned number of laps, cars group up behind it and follow until it pits then continue racing.  Possibly could be enforced with an optional "auto pilot" feature that takes control shortly after the Safety Car is deployed and shuts off when the leader rolls over the start/finish line to start green flag racing again.

Personally I think I prefer the simple version (at least to start with, though a full safety car feature would be cool lol), it seems like it'd be easy to implement in terms of programming .. just a simple on/off preset warning message.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »

I'd love to see some different cars in the Recommended List.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »

They should rotate the stock every month or so.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »

They should rotate the stock every month or so.

Once a season would probably be good enough.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »

Thought this deserved to be brought over to this thread...

Weird, I could've sworn I'd followed Dude to someone's lounge who isn't on my list but maybe it was just an open room with a lounge-esque name.  While I guess I can understand not allowing "friends of friends" to see / join a lounge they're not directly friendly with I'm sure it could've been dealt with better.

I like the idea of sending out invitations or allowing your direct friends to invite their friends to join, another way might be to allow people to see when their friends are in non-friend lounges but instead of a "Join" button have a "request access" button.  A message pops up in the room chat saying something like "Feldynn (friend of Chrome) is requesting access" with the option to Grant / Deny access for the host.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »

I wish they would add some of the locations I see in demo mode to the photo mode section. The rock tunnel is cool as hell, and I just seen one in a warehouse and all the SEMA cars, that would be a nice location as well.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up