Online Events > Other Online Events

MasterGT's Racing Calendar

<< < (3/3)

Wiz:
Did a little research and I don't think I even need a mod to make it work.

Can everyone see the calendar in the opening post of this thread?

Edit:  if it's working correctly, I think it'd be best to delete this thread and start a new one with only the calendar in it.  Then sticky it & lock it.  Agreed?

MasterGT:
Fine by me.

The main idea of using a Internet calendar was so that events could be added to people's cell phones and schedules. Not that many people took up the idea, however. It does work, whether on our phones or on forums.  ;)

MasterGT:
Whoa! Opera doesn't like this forum.

Since today is a holiday, you are invited to do some spec racing tonight. The link in the calendar above works, but more info is here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Events/Monday-Night-Racing/m-p/38013857/

MasterGT:
Monday Night Racing

Date: October 23, open at 7:30, racing @ 8, Eastern

Car: Toyota S-FR Concept (80,000 credits); Sports Medium Tires (it has 350 HP and weighs a bit over 1 ton)
Tracks: Streets of Willow Springs II (10); Interlagos ( 8 ); Alsace Village (6)
Chat ( 8 ): Monday Night Racing; if full, start a new one (other chat options are available)

This will be an experimentation, mainly to find out driver's tolerance for driving aids - specifically, Traction Control- starting with zero TC. Tuning will be allowed.

I really recommend getting some seat time going in the track directions used here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version